Ever heard of LavcoPriceTech on YouTube ?

kizoku_95

I saw their video of them taking a shot on the results of core i5 3570k vs fx 8350 published by logan of TekSyndicate.

Would you like to see the shit that they did and derive your own conclusions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCAKD-tRfWQ

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

Just another Linus/Logan/Elric wannabe, nothing more to see

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Tried watching their videos a few times. Couldn't stand it. IMO they are a just a bunch of fanboys. They are not even that informative when talking about some pc hardwares. All sound,no info..

Are they even a legit reviewer/system builder or just goofing around during free time?

Wow...

This is exactly how I see fan boys on YouTube and other places..

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

Too patronising for me, will not be subscribing anytime soon!

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Too patronising for me, will not be subscribing anytime soon!

exactly! I've tried in the past to watch a number of their videos but they often Come across like this. By contrast videos from guys like Logan and Linus are a joy to watch regardless of topic. The guys who are Good at it make it look easy but not everyone has the correct manner, screen presence and humour to do this sort of thing.

I remembered I saw some videos in testing out the Hyper 212 Evo when I was planning to buy one of these.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer