Best gaming mechanical keyboard

Raijin

As the title says what is the best mechanical keyboard atm if money isn't an issue.

Ducky, cooler Master, corsair. Those are the top ones imo, I run a cooler Master quick fire rapid and it should be classified as a weapon. It's so solid, built like a tank. If you're looking for gaming experience, perhaps you want some macros. Ducky won't give you those, but cooler Master and corsair both have boards with programmable macro keys. 

ASU

2 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Ducky, cooler Master, corsair. Those are the top ones imo, I run a cooler Master quick fire rapid and it should be classified as a weapon. It's so solid, built like a tank. If you're looking for gaming experience, perhaps you want some macros. Ducky won't give you those, but cooler Master and corsair both have boards with programmable macro keys. 

The corsair keyboards are also built at a damn tank will full aluminum chassis. sturdy as fuck and simple to clean. 10/10 in my book. And if you get the RGB version the lights are pretty :D 

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

3 minutes ago, Clonzoo said:

The corsair keyboards are also built at a damn tank will full aluminum chassis. sturdy as fuck and simple to clean. 10/10 in my book. And if you get the RGB version the lights are pretty :D 

You wouldn't think it from the plastic bodies or CM boards, but they're reinforced with steel plates. When the zombie apocalypse comes, fuck your machete, I'm grabbing my keyboard :P

ASU

10 minutes ago, Raijin said:

As the title says what is the best mechanical keyboard atm if money isn't an issue.

Corsair rapidfire k70 rgb :D best keyboard i've ever used

I was thinking of corsair k95 RGB cherry MX brown.

Is it a good choice or should I go for cherry MX red or another keyboard?

If money wasn't an issue you would custom build a mechanical keyboard to your liking. Take a look at /r/MechanicalKeyboards and you will see what I mean. That's how you could get the highest quality and arguably best keyboard money can buy since it would be down to every component personalised and of the best quality.

While I only have a Logitech G710+ (Which I recommend if you want a few macros I believe Linus uses it as too) I heard the Corsair K70 is really good, built in aluminium, numpad. There is no Macros if you need those though, but there is on K95 which is kind of an extended K70, if you want a small keyboard without numpad K60 is a good choice, I generally recommend Corsairs product, of course some are meh but mostly they're good.

CPU: Intel Core I7 7700K & Corsair H100i v2
Mobo: Asus Maximus IX Hero
RAM: 32 Gigs @ 3000Mhz, Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: Asus Strix 1080 A8G
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb
PSU: Corsair HX750i
Case: Fractal Design Define S

I don't think there really is "the best" mechanical keyboard on the market, more like what you prefer.

CPU: Intel Core I7 7700K & Corsair H100i v2
Mobo: Asus Maximus IX Hero
RAM: 32 Gigs @ 3000Mhz, Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: Asus Strix 1080 A8G
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb
PSU: Corsair HX750i
Case: Fractal Design Define S

I have a Corsair K95 RGB and it's worth the money in my view 

3 hours ago, Raijin said:

I was thinking of corsair k95 RGB cherry MX brown.

Is it a good choice or should I go for cherry MX red or another keyboard?

That's a good choice 

21 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Ducky won't give you dedicated macro keys but you can basically assign macros to the whole damn keyboard if you wish. At least with my Ducky One. Problem with this is trying to understand the manual and how everything works.

20 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

You wouldn't think it from the plastic bodies or CM boards, but they're reinforced with steel plates. When the zombie apocalypse comes, fuck your machete, I'm grabbing my keyboard :P

Same for Ducky. I came from a Logitech G110 and holy moly is this a different feeling. It's so heavy and sturdy I never want to have another keyboard again also because it makes the machete obsolete. :D

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Cooler Noctua NH-D15S | MB Asus ROG Strix B550 A-Gaming | RAM 2 x G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver 16 GB @ 3200 MHz CL14 | GPU Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G

Case Fractal Design Define C TG | SSD(s) Boot: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GBPrograms: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TBData: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | PSU Seasonic Focus GX 750W

Screen(s) Main: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-mhd, Second: Asus PB277Q, Third: LG Flatron E2240T | Keyboard Ducky One (MX Blues) | Mouse Logitech G Pro Gaming

Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X PCIe, System: Edifier R1280DB | OS Windows 10, 64 Bit

If your not going to buy a custom mechanical keyboard, then Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire for me. The Cherry MX Speeds feel similar to Cherry Reds but feel better, smoother and lighter. But if its for typing and office use as well, then how about Filco, Das or KBC Poker 3.