AMD Polaris Giveaway

i only have integrated R7 graphics

io have to play everything on medium or low and it really sucks because i cant get the money to get a good graphics card.

AMD R9 270, wish to upgrade pc in a month since new generation is out, and pretty hiped about new RX480.

my gtx 750 ti is broken so i have to use a gtx 550 from a friend, still crying -.-

On 18/7/2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a r9 280x and the pther day it made a strange noise while playing The Witcher 3. it did this when the game was open. i think I´ll have to clean it but, a 480 can tun most of the games out there at ultra or high whitout any problem and it´s better to have your graphics card at 70% usage than 100%, It´ll be cooler (my 280x gets suuuuper hot while playing Battlefield 4). It´s more like I want the graphics card because I need to upgrade my processor and RAM so, i wil have to wait to get a new one unless i win :). Good luck everyone.

I'm currently running on Radeon HD5870. It would be awesome to upgrade and move my old card to my little brother's rig (currently on Radeon HD7200) so his Minecraft ran smoooooth :)

So currently I only have a HP laptop with an AMD A-10 5745M APU plus HD graphics (fancy stuff I know) that's good for work, light games and watching videos, but I've been looking/researching for a few months now to build myself a gaming pc. Would be over the moon if I won an RX480 as being a university student my money is spread thinly to say the least, and getting the GPU would go a long way to realising my goal, hopefully in time for the new academic year. Would be brilliant to finally be able to start playing some new games again plus those that I haven't been able to play over the past years-the last gaming hardware thing I bought was an Xbox 360 so it's been a while :')

I'm using a r9 270 now and it constantly overheats and is bottlenecking my rig

Bought the r9 390 and a week after, the company that sold it to me went  bankrupt. I really regret buying that card since it shows artifacts at the normal boost clock of 1040 MHz :(. This is why a 480 would just make my day :D

I have a R9 270x with a blown capacitor I believe so overheating is a big issue.

I currently am using a geforce 645 in my pc. I just want to be able to get playable frame rates on games such as overwatch or call of duty black ops 3 with max graphics instead of running everything on low

I have 9800 GT inside my old trusty pile of scrap metal thats holding together only thanks to lot of Mecanno models part. And it's all in old "pliers upgraded" case that I have since Pentium 1 166mhz was in it. I think "why" I want an upgrade is somewhat self explanatory.

I am using asus strix gtx950 overclocked manually and i would like to change it for something better but i dont want to sped money on pc right now :) cheers friends

I have an R9 270X (Which does not support freesync). I would like a new Polaris GPU in order to take full advantage of my freesync monitor. :)

I'm currently using a Sapphire R7 260x. Why do I want a new GFX? Well, really? 

I have r7 260x right now, I want to upgrade my rig to play modern games in higher resolution.

Having an GTS 450 makes me feel sad ;-; So i was hoping to make a new pc soon :)

Currently running a GTX 960 and I was planning on upgrading to the 1060. But if I can get the RX 480, I don't think that'll be too necessary.

I do have a R9 390 already, but my wife's computer is running a 7870 :( could use an upgrade!

Using a gtx 960. I would use the card for my rig and use the 960 to upgrade my friends rig which has a gtx 650 ti (i believe.)

Still rocking Radeon 6950 :) .......would be enough for me as i played on 1680x1050 but now i am going full hd and this card wont be able to handle that anymore.

Rx 480 would be awasome upgrade. good luck to all :)

I am using a gtx 950 right now but I yearn for moar power cos I do for my Total Waaaars for  the wahg

I currently have HD 7750, and that is only bottleneck in my rig. When I bought it I could run 95% of the games on max settings and still after 5,5 years I can run all new games but on low... With rx 480 I could enjoy in newer games :D

I have a R9 380 and it really doesn't work as they say it does I get lower frames with it on certain games and it hits 90+ Degress while playing DOOM, so I need one thats better than the R9 380 and runs cooler than it.

I have a r7 260x which is currently in RMA because it bugged, so currently I have a r7 240.