AMD Polaris Giveaway

i Have two r9 290 in crossfire, and the answer is you always want more power

Running a 840m on an asus x550ln notebook lol. Planing on building a rig when I get enough money.

Looking to start my first ever pc build and why not with a Polaris card! 

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:
8 hours ago, Raggou said:

I currently have a rig with a 980ti in it, but hey I could always build another rig for my roommate in college with this right?

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. 

I have a gtx 960 2gb and more VRAM would be great!

I am using AMD R5 260X, and need to upgrade with those Polaris one. Please please please.

Well, I am currently gaming on my laptop, which has a GT 525 (not GTX) GPU. It is alright with older or non demanding games, but the temperature throttling that kicks in about half an hour, makes the frames drop a lot. I am in the process of building a dedicated rig, and a brand new Polaris GPU would be a great fit B| 

Tee-hee... running a slick Intel Core i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40 Ghz and 2.39 Ghz with Intel HD Graphics!

I know, I'm long overdue of an upgrade... will be making a nice budget build Q3/Q4 this year ;), a free card would be sick LMG.

Cheers!

Spoiler

BRING IT ON TROLLS!

So.... after years of toil and trouble I'm finally about to start an IT job where I don't make peanuts and I can finally build a computer for myself that isn't frankensteined from 3 separate HP desktops. Currently running an HD 7770, so a new Polaris card would be a HUGE upgrade.

Hey I am building a new computer and I really want to build it without spending to much money

and the graphics that I am using now is GeForce gt 740M

At the moment I only have an old laptop with Radeon 7500g graphics. Literally lags even in Subnautica, It'd be the first part I'd get and need to start building my own PC

Currently running an AMD Radeon HD 7950. Looking to upgrade to get better performance on my Oculus Rift, and to go back to my PC as my main gaming platform!

I´m currently using the integrated HD4000 for video editing on a incredible cheap I7-3720qm laptop (Upgraded HP 2570p by myself) that I bougth with plans of building a windows/hackintosh and adding a eGpu in an increasingly far future :(, so ANY card would be a perfect for improve my work ;)

I have a GTX 960 Running in my rig. Was thinking of upgrading to the 1060 but I'm pretty sure the pricing will be sh*t like with the other Pascal cards. So AMD? Yes Please.

so right now i have a 9400 GT 1Gb vram gpu that achieve 1-7(luckly) fps with all max out at 1080p in most recent games. So, maybe it's time for an update

I've got a GTX 960, and I've already seen the limit of 128 bit 2 Gb GDDR5 memory ... It doesn't suck NOW, but in one year it'll do if i don't want to set everything to low, normal. Maybe I do not deserve it more than some (GTX 460, etc.), but I'd be glad to win something in my life :D

Also, i paid exactly 343.76$ (CAD) for that not even a year ago ... FML

Currently my rig has Radeon HD 6770 and it is way too slow for my cpu (that is not the fastest too: i5 3570 :D) :)

Currently running a gtx 960, would love to get in on this new tech or have an excuse to build another pc :)

I don't have a discrete gpu right now and the components of PC are pretty expensive in my country so a GPU would be much appreciated!

You Were Just What The Doc Ordered

I currently have a Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon R9 290 4GB right now.  I would love to win a Radeon RX 480 because it would enable more functionality for less power consumption.

I am currently using a GTX 750 and I want to move to a 1440p panel. 

I have a Radeon HD 7870 (with i5-3570K) and want to play Black Desert Online in 60 FPS, instead of the 20-30 FPS i can barely handle right now (with slightly high settings).

So... gibe nao pls

I have a gtx 660 so... 

gibe nao pls! 

Best regards from germany 

I've got a GT630 and my life is super sad because of it. If I get an RX480 I would probably not be super sad.

Currently I have a Nvidia TNT 1 16mb with a VooDoo II 12mb 3d accelerator, I think this would be a good upgrade.

I'm currently on a crappy laptop but going to make my first build come august! this GPU would help a lot on the cost!