Windows 10 gaming PC crashes

DJordy

Hi there guys.
This is the first time I contact you, because I'm un trouble with my PC.

I bought last year this PC:
http://www.pccomponentes.com/pccom_maxwell_ultra_i7_5820k_16gb_120gb_ssd_4tb_gtx_980_sli.html?movil=no

I also bought another 256GB SSD from Corsair for work.

In th SSDs I installed Windows 8 (Corsair SSD) and Windows 10 (Samsung SSD), and in the other 2 HDD I storage data from the corresponding OS.
In Windows 8 (Corsair 256GB) I've hidden the SSD and HDD related to Windows 10 (Samsung SSD), and viceversa. That way my work will never cross roads with my gaming.

Easy.

The problem came after some Windows 10 use, because at some point, my Windows 10 installation crashes like 80% of the time. I mean, I can't install my Windows 10 Store games like Gears of War, and suddenly I can't launch any app from the Store.

Each time I launch Windows 8 after Windows 10 it analyzes my Windows 8 SSD, and the same about Windows 10.

For some reason Windows 8 goes amazingly well without any problem and I can work perfectly with it, but Windows 10 keeps failing over and over.

Is it the SSD? Should I install Windows 10 in an HDD instead of an SSD?

Please help me guys

48 minutes ago, DJordy said:

-snip-

The way you explained your setup is kinda confusing. (I fully understand that English might not be your first language.)

So you have 2 SSDs and 2 HDDs.

One of the SSDs has Windows 8 on it while the other has Windows 10 on it.

Each HDD is also responsible for storing stuff for their respective OS.

So you're basically running two "virtual" computers out of one PC?

However, you did not specify where you install your programs. On the SDDs? Are the HDDs only for documents?

Do you install two copies for each software for each of the OS?

You should really unplug your Windows 8 related discs when using Windows 10.

The programs aren't meant to cross Windows version that easily.

Games from the Windows store are known not work very well and only available in Windows 10.

When upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10 it converts everything in all the drives to be compatible with it. That is probably why it scans your drives. Windows 10 is probably confused as to why there are still Windows 8 files around.

This setup doesn't make any sense and I don't get why you're doing this. You're just asking for problems. If you insist on this setup, I would advise you unplug the drives related to the other OS when booting.

Please quote if you want a person to reply, they won't get a notification otherwise.

PC Specs

(CPU: Intel 4790k) (GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 WF3OC) (Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER) (RAM: Red Corsair Vengeance Pro 2*8GB 1600MHz) (HDD: WD Green 2TB) (SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB) (CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X) (PSU: Corsair RM750) (Case & Fans: Corsair Obsidian 450D) (Monitor: Asus VX239H)

Sorry for my bad typing. The thing is that in the Samsung SSD I installed Windows 10 and in the Corsair SSD I installed Windows 8.

Should I upgrade then to Windows 10 in my working SSD?