F1 2013 black borders

Z3G
Go to solution Solved by Mo5,

Hello, when I play F1 2013 on full screen i have these annoying black borders all around the screen, which doesn't seem big in this picture, but they really bother me. I tried playing with scaling options in CCC, but it did't help at all. Anybody know any solution for this? My monitor's native resolution is 1920x1080.

brm7.jpg

Sometimes it's the refresh rate setting in the game - is it 60Hz? Try 59Hz if there is that option. Or maybe you've set the resolution wrong by accident.

Hello, when I play F1 2013 on full screen i have these annoying black borders all around the screen, which doesn't seem big in this picture, but they really bother me. I tried playing with scaling options in CCC, but it did't help at all. Anybody know any solution for this? My monitor's native resolution is 1920x1080.

brm7.jpg

brm7.jpg

Sometimes it's the refresh rate setting in the game - is it 60Hz? Try 59Hz if there is that option. Or maybe you've set the resolution wrong by accident.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Changing the refresh rate to 59Hz actually helped  :) Thank you.

Resolution is my guess.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I think it might be because you have the refresh rate at 30fps rather than 60fps.

If you love what you do, it's not work.

You guys are looking at the picture wrong, the cause of his problem is that the driver he chose was Hamilton! :P jk jk

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

if you ever have a scaling issue with an amd card, try doing this. After trying a whole lot of things this fixed it in the 3 games I was experiencing it in! http://dysonym.blogspot.ca/2013/01/underscan-problems-with-certain-games.html

Intel i5 4670k @4.2 GHz, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Sabertooth Z87, Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600 MHz 16GB, Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8GB, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, NZXT Switch 810, Asus MX34VQ, Asus MX239H.

You guys are looking at the picture wrong, the cause of his problem is that the driver he chose was Hamilton! :P jk jk

I always play with Hamilton  :D