How is everyone doing ??

kizoku_95

I am very fine how are you ?

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

Potato.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

only time that i can be like this week

drunk-baby-meme-sober.jpg

so....

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I am not so good :(

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Still not getting bitches :( But my mom told Iam handsome! ;'(

U just told us why.

U just told us why.

it's a joke. I have got a girlfriend :P

Im enjoying the gravy train except i run out of bisquits.

gravy.jpg

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I am completly fine. I just enjoyed a lovely curry for diner, and I'm about to watch cartoones with my daughter. And later I will begin reading the content of the Affordable Care act.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I am completly fine. I just enjoyed a lovely curry for diner, and I'm about to watch cartoones with my daughter. And later I will begin reading the content of the Affordable Care act.

Curry?Must be a european dish.

Curry?Must be a european dish.

Us damn europeans and your refined diets. Actually it was a thai dish, according to the restaurant atleast

Us damn europeans and your refined diets. Actually it was a thai dish, according to the restaurant 

I didnt mean it as an insult sheesh.Ive heard it before from european people is all im saying.

I didnt mean it as an insult sheesh.Ive heard it before from european people is all im saying.

I didn't take it as an insult, and I'm sorry if it came out that way. My first statment was mearly paying homage to W.C. Field. This is one of the problems with the text based media. Emotions and tone is not translated well.

Got m'self a job and i'll be able to fix up my ol merc with the money i made by selling another car today

So i would feel fan f**king tastic if i wasn't so tired :P i work at night. And i had too much to do today so i did not sleep
But we vikings are a hardy people! So i managed to get through it all..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

A zip and a double cup I´m getting high as f**k

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.