Trying to update router firmware

OnionRings

Until I move I have to deal with my ISP's shitty all in 1 box, I know these are terrible please don't remind me but I'm hoping in the mean time to at least make my wifi bearable. What I'm trying to do is follow the steps on this video 

I've got the moving the router to a higher position down, it is not at a middle access point though sadly because of how my house is but its at least not on the floor where my mom had it, now I'm on to updating the firmware. I know the model number is DCP3941 but I can find no firmware for it on cisco's website, can anybody help?

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

Talk to your ISP, I just had an update done to my modem/router a couple days ago and they just pushed it via their servers once they verified my information. Often times that sort of stuff isn't publicly available.

1 minute ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Talk to your ISP, I just had an update done to my modem/router a couple days ago and they just pushed it via their servers once they verified my information. Often times that sort of stuff isn't publicly available.

I can try but most of the time Comcast support is Indians that don't know what they're doing.

CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

1 minute ago, OnionRings said:

I can try but most of the time Comcast support is Indians that don't know what they're doing.

Good luck :) You can always try asking for the "advanced" tech support or some sort of manager who generally knows what they're doing

1 minute ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Good luck :) You can always try asking for the "advanced" tech support or some sort of manager who generally knows what they're doing

I'm going to " attempt" the chat service first, probably a huge mistake, if they can't help I'll just call tomorrow when its not 2:41am.

CPU

Yep I think I got a dud, kept saying I was so kind and shit, almost thought it was a robot until it mis typed. But this is what they said. http://prntscr.com/bt4tv5

CPU