LTT fks over Vessel-subs

On 2016-07-19 at 5:28 PM, dalekphalm said:

For time sensitive stuff, LMG pushes out the video to both Vessel and YT at the same time (Eg: Video card reviews). So a regular video (Let's say, for example, a "Office VLOG" video) comes out on Vessel a week early... that should have no impact on your life, if it takes a week later to reach YT?

No, it doesn't have a large impact, but if it wasn't for Vessel then I'd not be very economically supportive of one of my favorite YT creators since i adblock to hell, and that's not going to change til advertisers figure out a better way.

On 2016-07-19 at 5:28 PM, dalekphalm said:

Also, please don't shit all over @Godlygamer23 for asking a simple question. Capitalizing the "m" in "me" is quite unusual, so I'm sure he simply asked via curiosity, not to try and burn you at the stake for being shit at grammar.

It's not all that unusual when you're trying to make a point, besides, I like it, I use Me as I would my name.. Wrong, right? I really don't care .. the big Me is the best Me.
But that question could of gone in an IM, as it had nothing to do at all with the topic at hand, it was kinda like going into a Volvo dealership asking to buy a 3D printer.. De-railing the thread's not OK, you'd expect a mod to know that.

10 hours ago, MobiFix said:

No, it doesn't have a large impact, but if it wasn't for Vessel then I'd not be very economically supportive of one of my favorite YT creators since i adblock to hell, and that's not going to change til advertisers figure out a better way.

It's not all that unusual when you're trying to make a point, besides, I like it, I use Me as I would my name.. Wrong, right? I really don't care .. the big Me is the best Me.
But that question could of gone in an IM, as it had nothing to do at all with the topic at hand, it was kinda like going into a Volvo dealership asking to buy a 3D printer.. De-railing the thread's not OK, you'd expect a mod to know that.

I'm still not sure what your point is, really. You want to support LMG, because they are your favourite YT creators? So you pay for Vessel? Yeah... that's no problem at all. That's great. If you pay for Vessel, yet adblock everywhere else, then I feel like that's a totally acceptable compromise.

However, if you don't feel like Vessel offers good enough value, then cancel it. Sure, you might not be supporting LMG at all anymore, but that's your choice.

Vessel, as it stands right now, gives decent value to those who value the services it offers: Early video releases on non-time sensitive topics, and the exclusive Nerd Sports web show. It's also pretty cheap, as I understand.

Personally, I have zero cares about whether a video is "early" or not. I treat YT as it was before Vessel. Videos come out when they come out. Hell, LMG often has videos done months or weeks before release, even on Vessel. They aren't always finishing a video an hour before it needs to be uploaded. So it's all the same to me.

So for me, personally, Vessel only offers value for Nerd Sports. And I don't care enough to subscribe just for that one series.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)