Can't connect to my 5ghz network

TheMidnightNarwhal
10 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

That's it.  Make sure that you uninstalled the Intel software from Programs and Features within the Control Panel and you're set to reinstall.

Yeah nope, no success.

the network card might be damaged in some way take it out of the pc and check it

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

6 minutes ago, samiscool51 said:

try reseting the point to factry defults it might be something you configered and it broke it

Just did that. I played myself earlier today. Wanted to activate the 5ghz network (previously set to using like both together somehow) and for some reason couldn't connect to it hid the SSID by accident, so I plugged it directly into the router and for some reason couldn't get a getway so couldn't connect to the router had to factory reset it.

1 hour ago, samiscool51 said:

the network card might be damaged in some way take it out of the pc and check it

But that wouldn't explain why my ipod can't connect eitber.

hmm..

what i can tell from the information you have provided is that the access point's antenna is physically damaged this might explain why both of you devices can't "talk" to it try replacing it or removing it, if that does not solve the problem then... you might need to get a new router because that means the connector connecting the PCB of the routers main board is broken and it can be VERY hard to repair

that might be the problem....

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!