Looking for a good looking mid tower case. $100 or below.

Go to solution Solved by OvAeons,

i have a Phanteks eclipse p400 in gun metal and love it. Plenty of room to put in what i want, built in basic lighting and 3 colours to choose from

http://www.phanteks.com/Eclipse-p400.html

I'm currently looking to change out my Mid-Tower Ultra case for another Mid-Tower, that looks a bit better, and has a decent airflow. Any ideas anyone? As said, the budget is about $100 USD.

Build: CPU: i5 4690k; Mobo: msi Z97 PC Mate LGA 1150 GPU: Sapphire R9 270 Dual X Case: LSP ULTRA ETorque mid-tower ATX PSU: LSP ULTRA 650w SSD: Crucial BX200 240gb HDD: Western Digital Black 1tb RAM: EVGA SuperSC 16 gigs DDR3 (two 8 gig sticks)

8 minutes ago, kappakali said:

I'm currently looking to change out my Mid-Tower Ultra case for another Mid-Tower, that looks a bit better, and has a decent airflow. Any ideas anyone? As said, the budget is about $100.

I would recommend an Coolermaster Mastercase 5. Not the Pro or the Maker editions.

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

27 minutes ago, UberGamerKing said:

I would recommend an Coolermaster Mastercase 5. Not the Pro or the Maker editions.

Barely squeezes in the price range, but I hear good things about it and I do like the look of glass panels on the side.

Thanks!

Build: CPU: i5 4690k; Mobo: msi Z97 PC Mate LGA 1150 GPU: Sapphire R9 270 Dual X Case: LSP ULTRA ETorque mid-tower ATX PSU: LSP ULTRA 650w SSD: Crucial BX200 240gb HDD: Western Digital Black 1tb RAM: EVGA SuperSC 16 gigs DDR3 (two 8 gig sticks)

7 minutes ago, OvAeons said:

i have a Phanteks eclipse p400 in gun metal and love it. Plenty of room to put in what i want, built in basic lighting and 3 colours to choose from

http://www.phanteks.com/Eclipse-p400.html

I can dig it, only bummer is that there are no drive cages included, but I can sort that out.

2 minutes ago, kappakali said:

I can dig it, only bummer is that there are no drive cages included, but I can sort that out.

there is a hidden drive cage in the PSU shroud that holds 2 HDDs so you can get away with that unless you have up to 6 HDDs to pop in :P i have an SSD and 1 HDD plus an extra SSD sled is great for when ever.

2 minutes ago, OvAeons said:

there is a hidden drive cage in the PSU shroud that holds 2 HDDs so you can get away with that unless you have up to 6 HDDs to pop in :P i have an SSD and 1 HDD plus an extra SSD sled is great for when ever.

Ahh, didn't see that! Thanks dude! I think this is my choice!