CPU upgrade og GPU?

1 hour ago, AnnoyedShelf said:

Not always less stress on the CPU.  For example, GTA V on ultra always uses like 90% of your CPU no matter if you have an i5 or an i7.  But usually this only applies to games that are very CPU intensive.

I have never seen my 4790k cross 70%, and I run ultra shadows in Fallout 4 xD But I also hack the ini files to enable multithread.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

9 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

i've read the thread...the i5-4460 is good enough to properly feed a GTX 980ti/1070 in many/most games...some very CPU intensive titles the CPU will hold your performance a little bit but not much....your PSU is also perfectly fine...get the GPU first and then when you have some more money get yourself that nice little i7-4790K CPU and you'll be set for years to come for happy high-end gaming.

Good good thanks ;D Just what I was looking for "Set for years to come" :D Cuz I've never "built" a pc before, so the though of having to buy a motherboard and connect everything myself and so on, is a little scary :3 

20 hours ago, Joey96 said:

So an even stronger GPU wont mean even MORE bottlenecking? Just more extra power ye?

In lots of games there won't even be a problem with bottlenecking. Games like Battlefield, Crysis ect will do just fine with the i5-4460.

I used to be quite active here.