Corsair release their new ML series fans

8 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

"linear airflow through rad".
This is what I am saying the whole time. The Typhoons have better static pressure, therefor better airflow through a rad.
This only shows, that the SilentWings2 performs worse in a scenario it was never meant for and does still have the better bearing, motor and is therefor quieter. So I'll just wait for the SW3....

Btw. I was literally asking for information and you are telling me to do my research. Genius...

That applies to coolers too, and if you think raw airflow is where the SW2 wins, then you're wrong again. SilentPCReview and others year after year after year do a "have we dethroned the king" roundup, and no one has beaten the GT on any of these metrics.

http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1266-page5.html

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

1 hour ago, patrickjp93 said:

That applies to coolers too, and if you think raw airflow is where the SW2 wins, then you're wrong again. SilentPCReview and others year after year after year do a "have we dethroned the king" roundup, and no one has beaten the GT on any of these metrics.

http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1266-page5.html

I'd probably get a pair of them, but, well, these 2x fans do a better job than the fan that came with the Seidon 120V-and while being a shitload quieter.
These are those Gelid ML fans with thermal paste that's a bit under half as thermally conductive as MX-4 (minimum temps are that low because I had it on standby overnight with HWmonitor open):

Untitled.png

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL