Team Up On Battlefield 4 beta

VegardInNorway

Hey guys, I and possibly many other hate playing alone on games like battlefield or game like it, and now since the Battlefield 4 Beta launched for everyone I thought it would be a good idea to ask around and try to bring people togther and play.

If you want to join please reply here and tell us where you come from (Country) so it would be easier for people to find games with good connection.

Q.Q

I would love to play! Though the beta is quite harsh on me. I live in Switzerland, so connection isn't a problem. Message me if you want to play ;)

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I would but that game butcher's my GPU

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I live in the center of the United States. I would be more than happy to play with you.

Ill play! Add me on origin, Smirg3l (i think, my bf changes it to much xD)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I would love to play! Though the beta is quite harsh on me. I live in Switzerland, so connection isn't a problem. Message me if you want to play ;)

Hey guys, I and possibly many other hate playing alone on games like battlefield or game like it, and now since the Battlefield 4 Beta launched for everyone I thought it would be a good idea to ask around and try to bring people togther and play.

If you want to join please reply here and tell us where you come from (Country) so it would be easier for people to find games with good connection.

i want to join, wanna play in a squad tomorrow?

Are those of you using the open beta able to join? I open battlefield 4 and it just tells me that I need to get access to the beta. Even though I downloaded it through origin where it says open for everybody.

I would but that game butcher's my GPU

I live in the center of the United States. I would be more than happy to play with you.

Ill play! Add me on origin, Smirg3l (i think, my bf changes it to much xD)

Hey mates, sadly I don't think it would be optimal to join you guys, since it would be pretty hard to find a game with a good connection since you guys live in the United States :)

i want to join, wanna play in a squad tomorrow?

Sure I'll join

Q.Q

Hey mates, sadly I don't think it would be optimal to join you guys, since it would be pretty hard to find a game with a good connection since you guys live in the United States :)

Sure I'll join

i was playing in a german server a day or so ago, ping was around 100, not too bad

my bl: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/SmirG3l/

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Oh. Sweet,  added you now :)

Want to play today or tomorow or?

i can play in an hour or so and probably all day tomorrow :DD 

i can play in an hour or so and probably all day tomorrow :DD 

Cool mate, same. :) Just send me a Msg. on Origin, battlelog or something ;)

Q.Q

I'm from Austria, my Battlelog name is "iVype", with a Dead Space avatar.

I hope I'll see some of you online soon

144Hz goodness

I'm from Austria, my Battlelog name is "iVype", with a Dead Space avatar.

I hope I'll see some of you online soon

Sent you a friend request on origin :)

Q.Q