NZXT 810 and 820

tomcam

With both of these cases there is a spot in the top to place fans/ a radiator does anyone know if it is possible to fit any radiator in the top section of wither of these cases.

Thanks

The 810 can take a 360/420 in the top. Not sure about the 820, I believe it supports a 360 on the top...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I'm not really sure of your question. Yes, you can put a rad there, are you worried about thickness?

[TABLE]

[TR=bgcolor: #333333]

[TD=bgcolor: #cccccc]

FAN CAPACITY[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #f3f3f3]

Top: 2x 200mm (One included) or 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm

Front: 1x 200mm (Included)

Bottom: 2x 140mm or 2x 120mm

Rear: 1x 140mm (included) or 1x 120mm height adjustable

Side: 1x 200mm (included)

Pivot: 1x 140mm or 1x 120mm internal pivot fan[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

So, you can get 3*120, 2*140, or 2*200 in the top

I have a 3x140mm radiator in the top of my switch 810 but I had to drill some holes. A 360mm or smaller will fit no problem. I believe the 820 has an updated top panel for mounting both 15mm and 20mm spacing 140mm radiators.

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

I was just curious as to what thickness if rad you could put up in the top

Think it depends on your motherboard choice as well, depends on the height of the vram heatsink

I'm running a maximus V formula and EK XTX 360 (cant remember the thickness)

and I'm unable to do push/pull with that motherboard

so it all depends on your fan setup choice, I've seen a modder put 2x420 monsta rad in the 810

I've seen a modder put 2x420 monsta rad in the 810

Firstly they don't make a monsta in that size they only come in the 120mm variants 120mm, 240mm, 360mm, 480mm. I don't think the case has enough room for 840mm in length or rad. They defiantly do not make fans or rads in that size either. So I'm gonna assume that you mean a 2x120mm rad and not at 2x420mm rad.

I can fit a 56mm thick 360mm rad with 25mm fans and have about a cm spare from my atx board in the 810. So I think 60 is the limit for Push in the 810. Although just with pull you should be able to fit one of Alphacool's Monsta 80mm ones.