Titanfall GTX 750 Ti problems

Alright guys, here's to hoping you can help. So I downloaded the 48 hour trial version of Titanfall the other day (after watching a youtube video of someone playing on a lower spec'd rig than mine @1080p/60fps), and much to my dismay, I couldn't get the game to run at 1090p at even medium settings without hovering around 40-50 fps. I had all AA settings (both in-game, and Nvidia control panel) turned off. I tried both v-sync options as well. I can play at 720p//60fps on high settings no problem. Any ideas why it won't run as well as it should? I have tried using MSI afterburner to boost the core clock by +150 MHz, but that just crashes the game when I try to start a match. I can run Battlefield 4 at 1080p/60 at medium-high settings, skyrim at 1080p/60 on ultra with some lighting mods. Any help would be appreciated, I don't have the trial anymore, and I want to see if I have a hardware problem before I buy the game. Thanks in advance!

"I only drink the blood of my enemies, and sometimes the occasional strawberry Yoohoo."

People still play Titanfall? What...

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

5 minutes ago, Jasdf70TV said:

People still play Titanfall? What...

I saw the trailer for Titanfall 2 and got hyped, that's why I gave it a shot. But there are only a few hundred people on at any given time (on pc at least)

"I only drink the blood of my enemies, and sometimes the occasional strawberry Yoohoo."