LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I sure hope that this will be supported in our country. Compared to other brands of short throw projectors this is quite portable. 

This projector is the best thing for a LAN Party to play with your friends and this is wonderful!!! I would the best LAN Party for my friends ever made.

its kinda weirdly shaped but its cool

I think that projector is amazing! I've been restructuring my basement with my father lately, and a projector would be really awesome! That short throw is incredible!

This is great, never thought that it even existed and I would be very happy if I won!

I really enjoyed the skit. I do not think that time was wasted on those 2 minutes. I hope that others appreciate it as much as I do.

Thanks for doing all your videos, LMG. You really help many people out, in a variety of ways.

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be the ultimate setup for when you have your friends over so all of you wouldn't need to play on a laptop screen.

I would love to get the pf1000U because I have a very old projector that only projects 480p and I would love to play or watch a movie with it. There is a pic of on wich Wall it will project. Your Leo

14681466560551909014312.jpg

I think the projector is super cool and that the image gets so big while being not far away from the wall is amazing, i would really like the have it because i always wanted one and they are pretty expensive. I like the design too, not the normal projector design, not a 1:1 brick but more like a 4:1 brick (hope you understand what i mean).

This would make the ultimate man cave. Think about it. And for the two lucky winners don't let its possibilities go to waste :)

This is so cool like I am  a gamer and dont like gaming on small screen 

but with this i can take this anywhere and game on a big screen.I would love this if i get one from lg and linus since its too expensive for me to buy

Have this projector it would be epic ...
it work pretty close to the wall and this is awesome

This is a great product, haven't tested it yet but the very concept is ideal, for us people living inside small city flats, where setting up a projector is not an option.  Let's hope more models will follow on many brands, competition is what drives product quality higher and higher.

My only though was: damn that's pricey

Incredibly cool and give us with "challenged" space a chance :-)

A really nice product which will probably replace my TV if I get. More couch gaming for me, yippie!

CPU: AMD A8-6600K 3.9GHz(OCed to 4.5GHz) Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI A88XM-E45 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 120GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB Dual FTW ACX Video Card
Case: Silverstone TJ09-BW ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

I made a blanket room only for gaming and watching movies, but I'm currently using a tv, a projector would be amazing!

The best thing is how little space it takes up and how you don't have to worry about some1 walking in front of it!

Until seeing this video I thought projectors have to be mounted on the celling or something. Although I'm interested if this can project an image rotated for 180 degrees for those who actually might want to put it on the celling!

I would probably mount it on a wall and project to the ceiling so I can watch in bed =)

i will love to have an LG  PF1000U Short Throw Projectors in my living room 

Looks like a pretty cool project, with the included speakers and the 200" capability!

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

This is a sweet projector! Even if i dont win one i might get one cuase that would work well with the LAN parties i run!

With having such a small room this is perfect and hassle like full size projectors.  A1