LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This wold be and awsome tv replacement, just get a wall and a sound bar and I bet this would be an awsome gaming set up!

The PF1000U, by the look of things... Seems to be one of the best Projector's I've seen in a very long time. And of course you can't really judge the video quality or build quality of the projector unless you are looking at it yourself. But I know LinusMediaGroup wouldn't give us a really well thought out and put quite the amount of effort into an Ad for a product that Doesn't Deliver.

Proof of Twitter Follow and Tweet @ LGUS

https://twitter.com/ZeSquare/ (I don't really use Twitter for much so the account is basically empty. Nothing that would be wrong in the eyes of Community Standards is on it)

Nice portable projector. So many possibilities for entertainment. ;)

That thing is a beast. It's so small and great quality. Its the perfect size for me to carry around everywhere! 

Hey guys just signed up at 10:30 ish nise to be in a way part of linustechtips  anyway .About the 

Loved it the video and the Lg PF1000U couldnt have been  used better awsem product. PS sory about the video link not sure if posting such things is against the rules of the website letme know if it is and ill remove the video link asap  thanks and bye.:) 

Holy Flying Sea Cows I need this!!!!!!!!

Also, the video was very Kool 

Greeting's from Australia 

Great way to make home theater! not only home,where ever you go

I think this would be an awesome thing to have to take on-the-go (despite the fact that's it's expensive xD), but it would be awesome if I could win one...

Thanks for all the awesome videos!!

Bad ass! I want one of these. The video for the promo was awesome! 

I would absolutely love this I have hope but not too much, but hey you never know when your luck is going to kick in...

Thoughts: In the video the refresh rate looked flawless just like the image so I would think this might possibly work for FPS games as well!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

This thing would be awesome to watch FPV video from a phantom in real time! Haha. And of course along with movies or other media showings. :P 

It is amazing where mirrored projectors are going these days :P

Personally, I think projectors like these are incredible. I built a home cockpit at home in a very small room, and because of size restrictions I couldn't use any normal projector. My setup works fine, but I can already see from the specs of the projector and the video that the PF1000U from LG is a much better machine. I would definitely use this for presentations where I want something compact and reliable, and also the occasional stream.

Interesting product. I've tried console gaming on projectors at my friend's parties but never actually tried PC gaming. Would love to see how this projector fair against a 144hz gaming monitor.

An interesting item, even if you don't have a gaming laptop or portable setup, it still saves you the hassle of bringing a monitor big enough to support your gaming need from outside of your own home. It's a good buy if you happen to have a niche use for it, otherwise it's a luxury which is nice to have.

Portable huge projector would be great for having something in the bedroom, and share over at the parents house on movie night

I would love this because my current projector is very low resolution and was previously owned by a smoker, which caused the image to have a blotchy yellow tint. Hope I win and good luck to everyone!

M1 Mac mini - 16GB/1TB | 2015 MacBook Air 13" i5/8GB/256GB - 2014 MacBook Air 11" i5/8GB/240GB | iPhone Xs | iPad Pro 9.7/iPad Air 2 | Synology DS224+

Too many cameras to list lol

would be nice to have. ill think of something to use it for eventually

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

This thing is awesome! Haven't heard of short throw projectors before, my mind is quite blown.

This projector is great for areas were mounting is difficult or impossible and it is portable without requiring a hall to put it far enough away from the wall. Also playing games on a 100 inch screen sounds mad.

Looks great for doing presentations and gaming on the go, as long as I have a white wall.

Much needed projector not just for games but also for business..

This looks like an amazing projector for watching movies and stuff like that. I am just entering to enter. Good luck to everyone!