LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

looks like a great projector......and kinda weird that Linus tech tips made a short.......or is that just me

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The projector would be awesome to play my xbox one on a big wall and to play it with friends 

such a cool little device and such a great picture, I'e seen them used in real life but never had the chance to play with one there so amazing and the short throw is a serious understatement, just go back to about 2008 ad think how much something like this would of cost if it was available . A family member of mine bought a LG standard def projector back in 2008 and it cost her the equivalent of around $1500 Canadian which is mad to think really. Such a nice little thing we can have in such a small package today.

One of the smallest projectors i have seen that does a screen that BIG! nice job @LGUS 

Awesome projector! It would be perfect for movie nights at home and outdoor as well.

19 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projecter is dope 200 inches!@!! Of fuckings screen!!!! thats like 200 more then my monitor!!!

200 inches seems impractical for daily use. But then again, poor college kids like myself know the value of less space where you can't service a 40 inch TV, let alone 60 inch one.

Hope it does come out in affordable prices, for fun filled 8 players co-op FIFA !!

That looks baller, would love to get my hands on one! 

This looks awesome! Would look good in my gaming room!

gotta win win win, gotta gotta win. Really enjoyed the video, and you guys are my favorite channel, love all you produce and you guys put in so much effort, props to everyone at LG. G

Hi well I'm from Ecuador and I really would like to win this projector here in my country is so difficult to get one of this not only because of the price this projector will be maybe never sell here so please give me a chance and sorry for my grammar 

It looks dank, I need it, thank you for the giveaway:)

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

Finally a Solution to the "Not enough space for a projector" problem! 
Well done guys !!!! ;D

The projector does a great job at that distance, i have a special wall in mind for the projector.

I love that I can have a small room with a large screen. 

that looks like a great projector and the size of the image to distance ratio is pretty neat.

I hope I win

Bought a projector when I was renting a house but now I'm in an apartment with no room to set it up. This would be an excellent option for my setup, and would be especially useful for game nights.

Woot woot! Looks like a kickass projector. One benefit I see is it being placed in front of the viewers so close to the wall means no one can block the image walking by, or standing up behind someone sitting down. Moar spectators!

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Looks like the perfect soluion if you want to stay flexible with your projector! That's the only  reason I haven't got a projecctor for myself yet, because I don't want to mount it to my ceiling and be restricted as to where I can use it.

PF1000U  its perfect for a video game night with your friends at the backyard with some beers!!!!!

That's an amazing piece of technology, will go great with my LG G3, my sister's G2 and the two (39" and 49") WebOS TVs that we have.