Mouse sensitivity changes in win10

Krydolph

Hey!

I upgraded my computer, and after doing that, I upgraded to windows 10 aswell. I suspect this is a software failure, but I do have new motherboard too.

I have a Logitech G500s gaming mouse, when I start up windows, the sensitivty is very low on it, then when windows is all done loading it goes up and get a lot higher. 

If this was the only problem I could live with it, but I play CoD Black Ops 3, and from time to time, totally random in the middle of a game my sensitivity is changed so its very low, the only fix I have found is to either change the sensitivity ingame, or quit, both is a pain :(

I use the "no mouse acceleration fix" too

Does anyone have some input into what could be wrong here and how to fix it, because it really starting to annoy me, and I cant find anything on google :(

If you want more info on hardware or software just ask.

Did I not explain the problem good enough? Or am I the only one in the world with this problem? 

Please if someone have an idea how to fix this, so my mouse sensitivity stay the same at all times! 

ty in advance!

OK! So I think maybe its a problem with the logitech gameing software! I tried turning off so it doesn't boot with windows, and so far it has worked, but it can still happen :)

The problem just is then, I cant no longer change my DPI and refresh of the mouse. So I have this 8k DPI monster and I use 2k at most, and 1000hz refresh but can only 500!

So is there anyway I can change on theese settings, without haveing to use the buggy gameing software! 

Also, why is this suddenl a problem in win 10 when it NEVER was in win 7?