Need a Silent Keyboard

Cyrus

So i mainly use a keyboard with mx blues and the family does not really appreciate it when they are trying to sleep eh.

So im looking for a chiclet keyboard like the apple one but for PC and no i do not want to O ring mod a mechanical one because 

they still make alot of noice :/

So the problem is that i have not found a chiclet WIRED keyboard for the pc at all here in Sweden, any recommendations?

Preferably under 50 dollars because it is a "normal" keyboard.

4 minutes ago, Aytex said:

any membrane will do just fine

I want to agree but i like the feeling of laptop keyboards better :/

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I don't personally see how chicklet is less noisy than MX browns with o-rings or better yet, membrane. How about Logitech K120? It's 16,90€ in Finland.

6 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I don't personally see how chicklet is less noisy than MX browns with o-rings or better yet, membrane. How about Logitech K120? It's 16,90€ in Finland.

Yeah i will go to some store and check some of them out and just buy the best one.

I'd grab a Matias Quiet Linear switch keyboard, personally. They are quieter than just about any other mechanical keyboard, even heavily modded ones, and they are also quieter (according to Matias, although honestly, I believe them after trying the switches) than most membranes too.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)