$250 gaming pc that can play minecraft / star wars battlefront over 200 fps (can it be done?)

Okay everyone I am new here, and I need a gaming pc for my youtube channel, that can get over 200 fps in minecraft, battlefront, csgo ect... but here is the catch I only have $250 in my savings and really need this pc Quick because my old one is going down to the great scrap yard and beyond ... if anyone can get back to me asap that would be great Thank You have a great day and or night -Quinn.

200 FPS can be done for minecraft but 200 in battlefront is a little difficult... and for $250 i think your going to have to look into the used PC parts market to get more performance for your dollar. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

That's way below budget build territory. I doubt you can reach 200fps without splurging a better gpu which is more than the current budget.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

10 minutes ago, Lethal Seraph said:

That's way below budget build territory. I doubt you can reach 200fps without splurging a better gpu which is more than the current budget.

yeah because an RX 480 costs already $200 so you have $50 to buy a potato PC now 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

What is in your old pc?

Pretty much for $250 the best new component suggestions would be an amd a10 7860k using the igpu (comparable to a r7 250), but used you could get better deals.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

12 minutes ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

200 FPS can be done for minecraft but 200 in battlefront is a little difficult... and for $250 i think your going to have to look into the used PC parts market to get more performance for your dollar. 

12 minutes ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

I don't know about 200 fps all I need is over 60 for all games 200 was kinds the max fps i want 

9 minutes ago, Quinnerbone said:

I don't know about 200 fps all I need is over 60 for all games 200 was kinds the max fps i want 

If you only have a 60Hz monitor any thing above that is pointless, and may cause screen tearing.

What resolution is your monitor and do you need things like windows, or other stuff.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

You can get 200 Fps on Minecraft easy but you would have to invest more in a CPU than a GPU

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

3 hours ago, Quinnerbone said:

Okay everyone I am new here, and I need a gaming pc for my youtube channel, that can get over 200 fps in minecraft, battlefront, csgo ect... but here is the catch I only have $250 in my savings and really need this pc Quick because my old one is going down to the great scrap yard and beyond ... if anyone can get back to me asap that would be great Thank You have a great day and or night -Quinn.

It can be done, but it'll take some time to gather all your parts. Most of it will have to be used parts, and you can look into a GTX 750 ti. It can run Minecraft in normal/shaders at 150 fps - 200 fps. It can also run Battlefront and CSGO, no problem. With Battlefield 4, you'll have to disable Ambient Occlusion to get it to run 70-80 fps constantly. There are some who OC'ed the GTX 750 ti and was able to run BF4 constant 60FPS without disabling Ambient Occlusion.

i5 4460 processor - $102.00 // i5 4690 - $88.88 (international UK) // 

EVA gtx 750 ti - $46.00

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/cpgM8K - $165.00

Total - $313.00

Here's a video of so-person running Battlefront at a constant 55-60 FPS on 1080P: 

I suggest you buy “H” series intel board and used CPU to save more money on your GPU.It's impossible to play Minecraft on 200fps with a gaming pc only $200(only GTX970 or higher cards can do this).If you want the best quality Minecraft video on your PC,I think sharder is necessary.