Project CARS?

suchamoneypit

Whats everyone's opinion on P CARS? Would someone who played Forza 2 and 4 on console , and Forza 6 on PC enjoy it? Are the graphics good? above average? Some of the gameplay in water (especially the water effects) looked pretty awful but normal daytime looked pretty good. How are the physics of driving compared to Forza 6? Its on sale for $15, I might get it to have a solid racing game in my library.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

The graphics are one of the best for racing games actually, it can render pretty high and it can really put my GTX 980 to the test. As far as racing goes, I would personally only recommend it if you only like to race, ie. no drifting, drag racing, free driving, etc. The only thing to really do is race in the championship series and that's it. I prefer having more things to do, but pCars is great if that's what you're looking for. 

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840