Corsair H80i Stuck LED

Good evening. 

I purchased my H80i around December time of last year. The unit has worked fine ever since but the LED's have now become stuck on blue (i can either turn them off, or have them stuck on blue)

I have tried re-installing the software but that didn't help.

I know some people will say "Send it back for RMA" however i would like to avoid sending the unit back as it would mean i would have to take it all out and then try and install an air cooler that I may or may not have laying around.

Any tips/advice would help

Thanks

- Fuze

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

Good evening. 

I purchased my H80i around December time of last year. The unit has worked fine ever since but the LED's have now become stuck on blue (i can either turn them off, or have them stuck on blue)

I have tried re-installing the software but that didn't help.

I know some people will say "Send it back for RMA" however i would like to avoid sending the unit back as it would mean i would have to take it all out and then try and install an air cooler that I may or may not have laying around.

Any tips/advice would help

Thanks

- Fuze

could be a firmware fault or a blown led.

RMA is your best option,sorry.

Unless you dont mind junking the warranty and the protection from real faults?

Not saying the LED isnt a fault but its one you can live with,unlike the pump actually dying.......which,sadly,does happen.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

I had the same problem with mine, Re-installing the software had no luck, but restoring the system to the previous day (use my system for work, so daily backups) sorted it out. If it was working for you recently I'd give that a crack :) 

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

could be a firmware fault or a blown led.

RMA is your best option,sorry.

Unless you dont mind junking the warranty and the protection from real faults?

Not saying the LED isnt a fault but its one you can live with,unlike the pump actually dying.......which,sadly,does happen.

Hmm, I think i will keep my warranty ahaha

I had the same problem with mine, Re-installing the software had no luck, but restoring the system to the previous day (use my system for work, so daily backups) sorted it out. If it was working for you recently I'd give that a crack :)

Hmm, i would do that but i don't have anywhere to back my main HDD up to :/

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3