White AIO water cooler.

Hi I am slowly trying to build a white build. I am looking for a white AIO cooler for my i5 6600K 3.5 GHz OCed to only 4.1 GHz. I haven't really played around with OCing and not sure I will push my CPU any higher than this. Currently us Fractal Design S24 with no issues but would like to find a white one. 

I have found this ID Cooling IceKimo 120   http://www.idcooling.com/Product/detail/id/74/name/ICEKIMO 120W 

Just looking for any thoughts on the above cooler or any other ideas for a white cooler.

Spray paint or plasti-dip all the way! ;):P:)

"AMD is bringing DDR5 to the mainstream with their all new FX 8450 and FX 9690 Zen processors. Check out the link in the video description to learn more."

• CPU
    Intel Core i5 4690K
  • Motherboard
    MSI Z87-I Mini-ITX
  • RAM
    16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
  • GPU
  • CHANGING 
  • Case
  • BitFenix Comrade Window Black/
  • Corsair 250D
  • Storage
    Hectron X1 60gb SSD "The China", Hitachi 500gb 7200rpm
  • PSU
    Corsair TX650
  • Cooling
    Hyper TX3
  • Keyboard
    AULA F2012 Mechanical

I think the silverstone tundra series have some white accents. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

11 minutes ago, BringBackLCT said:

Spray paint or plasti-dip all the way! ;):P:)

I have watched a few videos on plasti-dip coolers and the rubber pipes don't seem to be to successful as it peels off. What type of other spray paint would you suggest?

45 minutes ago, evenst3ph3n said:

Hi I am slowly trying to build a white build. I am looking for a white AIO cooler for my i5 6600K 3.5 GHz OCed to only 4.1 GHz. I haven't really played around with OCing and not sure I will push my CPU any higher than this. Currently us Fractal Design S24 with no issues but would like to find a white one. 

I have found this ID Cooling IceKimo 120   http://www.idcooling.com/Product/detail/id/74/name/ICEKIMO 120W 

Just looking for any thoughts on the above cooler or any other ideas for a white cooler.

there isn't really a white cpu cooler out there... its mainly the fans that are white

if you can find these then there you go

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/jXjG3C/silverstone-cpu-cooler-td02

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/6hV48d/silverstone-cpu-cooler-td03

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

44 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

there isn't really a white cpu cooler out there... its mainly the fans that are white

Think I will just wait for a while and see if anything new comes out later in the year. But thanks.

5 hours ago, evenst3ph3n said:

I have watched a few videos on plasti-dip coolers and the rubber pipes don't seem to be to successful as it peels off. What type of other spray paint would you suggest?

If you want to, you can spray paint the sides and end tanks of the rads just be sure to mask off the fin array so to not get paint one day potentially affect cooling performance. In general hardware store spray paint is good for better, brighter whites and colors automotive paints like duplicolor are a good option. 

As others have said - just spraypaint the end tanks and sides, but leave the fins.

As for the hoses, just sleeve them.

17 hours ago, shibbs said:

As for the hoses, just sleeve them.

Hi there do you have any links on how to sleeve the pipes? Yes I am a novice at this...

10 hours ago, evenst3ph3n said:

Hi there do you have any links on how to sleeve the pipes? Yes I am a novice at this...

For covering or sleeving the tubing you will need to get some watercooling tubing or colored tubing and split it down the middle to slip over the tubing. 

fc9223a0_yXvEmh.jpeg