i7 6700k cooler.

onemanarmy720
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,
9 minutes ago, onemanarmy720 said:

Cooler Master Elite 130 MINI ITX

The h80i GT should fit just fine. 

maxresdefault.jpg

I have a small Mini ITX case and plan on upgrading to an i7 6700k soon, but don't have room for an air cooler, so I'll have to go with an all in one liquid cooler if I want to overclock. Because of my limited space I would like to use an H60 hydro series from corsair and was wondering if I could get a decent over clock from that. If not, I might be able to fit something like an H80i GT but I donno.

thanks.

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

4 minutes ago, onemanarmy720 said:

I have a small Mini ITX case and plan on upgrading to an i7 6700k soon, but don't have room for an air cooler, so I'll have to go with an all in one liquid cooler if I want to overclock. Because of my limited space I would like to use an H60 hydro series from corsair and was wondering if I could get a decent over clock from that. If not, I might be able to fit something like an H80i GT but I donno.

thanks.

http://www.umart.com.au/umart1/pro/Products-details.phtml?id=10&id2=185&bid=2&sid=271301

THIS THING IS SOOOOOOOO TINY. haven't personally used it but I think I might have seen it somewhere in the linustechtips videos maybe at one of those computer conventions where they show things off and I remember a micro-atx build and they said something along the lines of watercooling doesn't need much space.

Noctua has some great low-profile air coolers. If you need water check out NZXT Kraken X31. The Corsair H5 is a great Mini-ITX choice. You could even upgrade case to a Corsair 250d for 240mm Radiator support.

"AMD is bringing DDR5 to the mainstream with their all new FX 8450 and FX 9690 Zen processors. Check out the link in the video description to learn more."

• CPU
    Intel Core i5 4690K
  • Motherboard
    MSI Z87-I Mini-ITX
  • RAM
    16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
  • GPU
  • CHANGING 
  • Case
  • BitFenix Comrade Window Black/
  • Corsair 250D
  • Storage
    Hectron X1 60gb SSD "The China", Hitachi 500gb 7200rpm
  • PSU
    Corsair TX650
  • Cooling
    Hyper TX3
  • Keyboard
    AULA F2012 Mechanical

1 minute ago, bobman279 said:

http://www.umart.com.au/umart1/pro/Products-details.phtml?id=10&id2=185&bid=2&sid=271301

THIS THING IS SOOOOOOOO TINY. haven't personally used it but I think I might have seen it somewhere in the linustechtips videos maybe at one of those computer conventions where they show things off and I remember a micro-atx build and they said something along the lines of watercooling doesn't need much space.

whoa thats weird xD never seen anything like that before.

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

1 minute ago, onemanarmy720 said:

whoa thats weird xD never seen anything like that before.

if any other brand released something like this it would look weird corsair got this just right :D

1 minute ago, bobman279 said:

if any other brand released something like this it would look weird corsair got this just right :D

is it good? haha im gonna have to look up reviews lol. its cheap too, found one for $74.

4 minutes ago, bobman279 said:

it has a very limited use case tho, it's pretty much limited to HTPC style cases, like what kyle did his HORRIBLE case mod to

3 minutes ago, BringBackLCT said:

Noctua has some great low-profile air coolers. If you need water check out NZXT Kraken X31. The Corsair H5 is a great Mini-ITX choice. You could even upgrade case to a Corsair 250d for 240mm Radiator support.

i like my case tho, iv done big rads and cases..  I like my shoe box xD 

4 minutes ago, onemanarmy720 said:

i like my case tho, iv done big rads and cases..  I like my shoe box xD 

The Corsair 250d is a Min-ITX shoebox :P

"AMD is bringing DDR5 to the mainstream with their all new FX 8450 and FX 9690 Zen processors. Check out the link in the video description to learn more."

• CPU
    Intel Core i5 4690K
  • Motherboard
    MSI Z87-I Mini-ITX
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • CHANGING 
  • Case
  • Corsair 250D
  • Storage
    Hectron X1 60gb SSD "The China", Hitachi 500gb 7200rpm
  • PSU
    Corsair TX650
  • Cooling
    Hyper TX3
  • Keyboard
    AULA F2012 Mechanical

1 minute ago, BringBackLCT said:

oh... whoa i just looked it up xD damn it, good buy money in my wallet.

2 minutes ago, BringBackLCT said:

I know this probably doesn't belong here but who is LCT from "BringBackLCT"???

What case do you have?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What case do you have?

9 minutes ago, onemanarmy720 said:

The h80i GT should fit just fine. 

maxresdefault.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, bobman279 said:

I know this probably doesn't belong here but who is LCT from "BringBackLCT"???

It's kind of a joke it's Bring Back Linus Cat Tips

• CPU
    Intel Core i5 4690K
  • Motherboard
    MSI Z87-I Mini-ITX
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • CHANGING 
  • Case
  • Corsair 250D
  • Storage