Hacking?

The Realist

Hello and my friend is wanting to become a hacker (lol) and asks me how to hack so i posted this here,does anybody know any programs how they work and how to hack,i dont need any advice on how to hack the pentagon but how to hack PCS around me couple low security websites etc...

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Hello and my friend is wanting to become a hacker (lol) and asks me how to hack so i posted this here,does anybody know any programs how they work and how to hack,i dont need any advice on how to hack the pentagon but how to hack PCS around me couple low security websites etc...

Hacking is not much about code it's about finding bugs or glitches in a system if you want to hack websites that's illegal

i think that is against the community guildlines to teach people how to hack to terrorize people, why not tell your friend to enroll in an ethical hacking course at a college 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

Bro I want to help, first get an education at codeacademy.com lol.

Well, knowing how things works helps. Not really something we can just tell you here (for several reasons).

It's the people that knows the intricate workings of a program who can break it.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

2 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

Well, knowing how things works helps. Not really something we can just tell you here (for several reasons).

It's the people that knows the intricate workings of a program who can break it.

What I said, but more polite (and cohesive)

4 minutes ago, Xandaaa said:

Bro I want to help, first get an education at codeacademy.com lol.

I finished that on Javascript, They made me get to 25% in ICT at school and finished it alone at home

hacking is basically finding an exploit in a system and then using it to gain access to something that is supposed to be restricted. not everything is perfect and the little bugs and glitches will create an opening for someone to exploit. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

4 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

I used a hacked client on minecraft does this count lol?

No xD

Just check minecrafts term of use just in case

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

I could teach you about programming hacks for video games but nothing outside of that.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

1 minute ago, trag1c said:

I could teach you about programming hacks for video games but nothing outside of that.

what do you mean by "hacks for video games"?

5 minutes ago, The Realist said:

probably cheating, like changing scores or giving yourself infinite health

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

Ok so my friend wanted me to post for anwsers + he does not want to be a black hat hacker he wants to be a white hat hacker

First get knowledge about were you want to focus on, see how it works. If it involves finding security glitches/bugs in a website try to learn or get a understanding of the popular web development language's

Maybe get to know how a teleportation hack in a certain game was created, most of the time you are working with memory editing then.

It is a long way and i do not know sh!t about it, so prepare youself for alot of information if you want to go down this path.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Externally replacing and manipulating functions and variables to suite my devious desires. Basically I use a hex editor like Cheat Engine or OllyDBG (This is my goto.) to find which functions write to a piece of data. Once I find the address of the function that writes to an object I write my own code to replace it. From there you simply compile your code into a dll and inject it into an application. 

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

You'll stop fantasizing about how cool it is real fast while digging into it. Romanticizing hackers is what breeds script kiddies. And you're trying to start off of the wrong foot, and that will not be successful.

Edited by Ryan_Vickers

45 minutes ago, The Realist said:

*snip*

Childish behaviour such as that will not get you any where with anyone. Unless your objective is to be stuck in a dead end job or have your shit kicked in at a bar because you are beaking off at the wrong person.

Edited by Ryan_Vickers

9 hours ago, Cyracus said:

probably cheating, like changing scores or giving yourself infinite health

memory editor is hardly hacking. It is nice for getting unlimited moves on candy crush.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´