Xbox one/Ps4 controllers and Windows 10 question

1. I know the Xbox One Wireless Controller Adapter supports 8 players (to my understanding xinput only supports 4). Has anyone tried 8 player stuff to see if this works?
  2. Can game audio be transmitted through the 3.5mm jack?
  3. Can chat be transmitted the controller (input and output)?
  4. Can more than one person use a headset at the same time (for chat).
  5. Can the Xbox Elite controller buttons be mapped to anything in game, or does it mimic another controller button?

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

1. i dunno about that

2. yes, audio can pass through the controller. but it's nowhere near as good as using your pc or a dac 

3. when you mean chat, as in the separate chat keyboard? yeah, but you'll have to buy one and attach it at the bottom 

4. i dont know

5. depends on the game. but the elite controller allows you to fine tune stuff like stick sensitivity

Concerning 5, it kind'a depends.

The regular controller is at the mercy of the game. There are games where you can choose each control, there are game where you can choose among a few control schemes (the most common), and there are ones where you can't change it at all.

The Elite controller lets you remap the buttons independently, but you're still limited to Xinput. You can't have totally unique controls mapped to the paddles, for instance, so they have to be redundant.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.