Crossfire on Rx 480 14% faster then gtx 1070

DAnewguy
2 minutes ago, JabroniBaloney said:

Yeah, and for a long time people thought the earth was flat. Changes happen. Maybe an attempt to grab more market share by releasing cards more people could afford was their reasoning.

If we have always done things how they were always done, doctors would still practice blood letting and not washing their hands.

Wow didn't see the "changes happen" speech coming.

Comparing a ~~Tried and true~~ marketing strategy to one that (A quick search on the forum will confirm this) has caused mass disappointment? 

Not really seeing your argument here...

I can see how it's working....

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

11 minutes ago, Alexokan said:

future is not to be interpreted as product launching this year. But thanks for putting words in my mouth. 

everyone will rush to buy what is the best thing out for their budget and the first one to hit the market will usually have the leg up because the initial wave of buyers won't need to buy for some time. 

And unless AMD believes the masses are below average intelligence, they will realize that the 1060 (Its direct competitor) will be releasing retail within 2 weeks and most people about to spend ~$250 will do their due diligence and research. I would understand the "Corner the market" logic if it were going to be 1-2 months and people don't want to wait. But it's not. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

36 minutes ago, SSL said:

lmao? This is a fine answer, and moreover it's just repeating what everyone has already said.

It really seems like you just want to be told what you want to hear so you can get 480 CF and have "better than 1070" for slightly less money. At which point, do what you want.

No I am actually on the 1070 side