PLEASE HELP!!! Asus Code

So ASUS now has that thing going on where if you buy any of the listed motherboards/monitors you get FREE DOOM. I just bought the ASUS X99 STRIX so I tried singing up for the DOOM but it asks me for ''Asus code''. What is it and where do I find it? PLEASE HELP!!! I contacted the ASUS support but I don't think they are going to respond. I attached the screenshot of that. It sais the code does not contain numbers 0,1,2,5,8 and letters G,O,Q,S. Fyi I already tried typing ASUS Q-code and it didn't work.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

2 minutes ago, JackThePotato said:

So ASUS now has that thing going on where if you buy any of the listed motherboards/monitors you get FREE DOOM. I just bought the ASUS X99 STRIX so I tried singing up for the DOOM but it asks me for ''Asus code''. What is it and where do I find it? PLEASE HELP!!! I contacted the ASUS support but I don't think they are going to respond. I attached the screenshot of that. It sais the code does not contain numbers 0,1,2,5,8 and letters G,O,Q,S. Fyi I already tried typing ASUS Q-code and it didn't work.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Isn't there anything in the package about that? Maybe contact the reseller for this. They should provide you these details, unless its a kinda online registration thing, then you need to register the motherboard online in order to get a valid key.

15 minutes ago, dfaovred said:

Read the FAQ (scroll down)

http://www.asus.com/event/2016/rog/DOOM/

Fitting gif for the solution lol. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

6 minutes ago, derick90 said:

Fitting gif for the solution lol. 

haha yeah

Specs:

CPU: i5-6500 3.2 GHz Mobo: ASRock H110M-HDV RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2133 MHz DDR4 GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition Storage: 120GB Sandisk Ultra II 1 TB WD HDD 7200 RPM PSU: Antec VP600P 600W Display: CrossOver 2795QHD 2560x1440 105 Hz OC OS: Windows 10 64 bit

2 hours ago, dfaovred said:

Read the FAQ (scroll down)

http://www.asus.com/event/2016/rog/DOOM/

Thanks!!!

2 hours ago, tv15dsi said:

Isn't there anything in the package about that? Maybe contact the reseller for this. They should provide you these details, unless its a kinda online registration thing, then you need to register the motherboard online in order to get a valid key.

Turns out I live in the country where offer does not work... sucks! But on the bright side I got super sick X99 mobo now :D

Asus succeeded from the EU... =P

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430