new mobo, lots of power connectors o_o?

I've recently bought msi z170a xpower gaming titanium edition , and now i'm reading it's digital manual to know what's everything is
but something got me confused that idk what to do about it, so here it is
the Motherboard has four power connectors :1x8 pin ,1x4 pin,1x24 pin and 1x6 pin

the 8 pin and 4 pin are placed behind the CPU so i assume they are for powering the CPU,now i've seen 4 pin and 6 pin and heard about 8 pin cpu power connectors , but 8 pin + 4 pin???
my future PSU would be seasonic M12II 620 evo ,it's modular and comes with one 6+2 CPU power connector,do i have to change the PSU and get something that has both 8 and 4 pins for CPU?
the CPU in question here is i7 6700k with cryorig H7 cooler , i don't think i would be needing to extremely overclocking the CPU any time soon but do i really need that extra juice from the 4 pin connector?

also there is another 6 pin power connector that's placed above the PCIe lanes,the manual doesn't say what's it for , what's it for?

that's a picture from the manual, i've cleared the labels on the other items so it wouldn't confuse anyone when reading it

mobo review edited.jpg

i think you can ignore the 4 pin next to the 8 pin cpu connect and plug in the 24pin motherboard connector and you are set. so plug in jpwr2 and jpwr1 and see if it would work

Just now, spartaman64 said:

i think you can ignore the 4 pin next to the 8 pin cpu connect and plug in the 24pin motherboard connector and you are set

what about that weird 6 pin power connector?
any idea what's it for?

1 minute ago, EvilNeo said:

any idea what's it for?

Its extra PCI-e Power, it is used so you dont burn out your 24 Pin connector when doing 4 way or more GPUs.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

Just now, TheGamingBarrel said:

Its extra PCI-e Power, it is used so you dont burn out your 24 Pin connector when doing 4 way or more GPUs.

so it uses a 6 pin power connector like the ones the GPUs are using? 

2 minutes ago, EvilNeo said:

any idea what's it for?

The extra 4-pin next to the CPU is for more overclocking power. The 6-pin next to the PCI_e slots is for dedicated power to PCI devices. This is so you don't burnout your 20+4 pin connector if you ever went crazy and plugged in 4 GPU's. You can ignore the 4-pin next to the CPU and the 6-pin next to the PCI_e slots.