First Time Seller

TheDemonKing

Hey Guys
First time poster here

I've had a 690 since launch and i'm looking for an upgrade. However i have no experience in selling hardware and don't even have the original box the 690 came in.
I came to the forums to try and find out what i'd need to transport it, how i'd sell it, Selling price etc

Also, anyone got any recommendations on GPUs for a sub £350?

Thanks Guys

19 minutes ago, TheDemonKing said:

Hey Guys
First time poster here

I've had a 690 since launch and i'm looking for an upgrade. However i have no experience in selling hardware and don't even have the original box the 690 came in.
I came to the forums to try and find out what i'd need to transport it, how i'd sell it, Selling price etc

Also, anyone got any recommendations on GPUs for a sub £350?

Thanks Guys

As for the first question, Anti-static bag (can be purchased from stores such as microcenter) closed cell foam padding (generous amounts) any accessories  you have that go to it, and a sturdy box, inside of another box. 

(and ill mail that box to myself... and when it arrives... ILL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!)

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430