fixing a aunt computer

hello everyone who read this i been working on my aunt computer for months now everytime i fix it something else go worng with it. now i been getting rid of the computer virus she keeps geting but after they are gone a few weeks later they come right back but its worst everytime  anyone know how i can get rid of them once in for all like some softwear i can use on it

Your best hope is probably set her up with a chromebook or basic Linux system as you can't really get viruses on those.

Other wise setup up her account as a non-admin and don't tell her the admin password, that way she can only hurt her files and then make snapshots so a randsomware. can't do anything. You should also make it so she can't execute any file in her home folder C;/users/Herusername

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Your best hope is probably set her up with a chromebook

^

1. Reload the OS (Back up files if you can).   Prior to doing so, do a complete removal of the partitiion(s).

2. Create an admin account with a password that you only know

3. Create restricted user accounts for your aunt.

ok im going to try that stuff in hope it works im not sure how to reload the os but im goin to look up how to do so

Maybe it helps when you tell her not to watch that particular p0rn...

23 minutes ago, ryushura said:

ok im going to try that stuff in hope it works im not sure how to reload the os but im goin to look up how to do so

You could use a virtual machine, but that might be a bit complicated for the use case. But make sure the windows settings is set to have admin approval of any download. And tell her to stop doing whatever is causing viruses.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Why don't you install a trail for an antivirus program?  most of them give you a month for free, if after that month you don't find any virus in your aunt's PC maybe it would be a good investment to purchase a subscription for a whole year.

Mystery is the source of all true science.