Mouse for csgo under 70$

I need help what mouse should i get for csgo (fps) i have 70$ to spare

G502

M570

M65

FK1

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I have a Razer DeathAdder Chroma and it's really nice when it doesn't die on me. >:D

1 minute ago, Jonnyswboy said:

it's too heavy for most people.

it can be compensate by adjusting the weigth and using higher DPI.

2 minutes ago, Jonnyswboy said:

Even with no weights in it.

well, using higher DPI should work. and i think is better because most ppl dont need a lot of space for the mouse

Any Zowie. FK, ZA, EC series are all good. Steelseries Rival 300 is also good for palm grip

For FPS, the factors you have to consider are Shape>Sensor>Weight>Buttons 

Zowie EC / FK / ZA series

Razer DeathAdder Chroma

Steelseries Rival 300 / 100

Logitech G303

Mionix Castor

Roccat Kone Pure

With CSGO, heavier mice like Logitech G502 and Corsair M65 aren't ideal for quick movements/flicks since you're most likely be playing in low DPI. You'd want to stick with <100 grams.

Related, what the pros use: http://on-winning.com/cs-go-config-setup-settings-monitor-mice-sensitivity-pros/

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

I love my DeathAdder but it was a bit more than $70. Maybe they're cheaper now.
I had a G500 before this that I liked a lot too. I saw one on amazon for around $55 earlier.

On 27/6/2016 at 1:07 AM, JustAMexican said:

I need help what mouse should i get for csgo (fps) i have 70$ to spare

The new rival from steelseries are a good choice i believe that the " rival 300" is under 70$ it's worth the shot 

On 27.6.2016 at 3:53 AM, Jonnyswboy said:

Even with no weights in it it's too heavy for most people.

then they should start lifing. 

4.3 ounces = 121.902949 gram acording amazon, doesnt sound alot tbh, still can make a difference in real life i suppose... a rival weights 128grams acording some norwegian websites and 130 grams on steelseries

you see this? this is my signature. btw im Norwegian 

Spoiler

CPU - Intel I7-5820K, Motherboard - ASUS X99-A, RAM - Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 16GB, GPU - MSI Geforce GTX 970, Case - Cooler Master HAF XB evo, Storage - Intel SSD 330 Series 120GB - OS, WD Desktop Blue 500GB - storage 1, Seagate Barracuda 2TB - storage 2, PSU - Corsair RM850x (overkill i know), Display(s)- AOC 24" g2460Pg, Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 2 Noctua 120mm PWM, 1 Corsair 120mm AF RED LED, Keyboard - SpeedLink VIRTUIS Advanced, Mouse - razer deathadder chroma, Sound - Logitech Z313, SteelSeries Siberia V2 HyperX Edition, OS - Windows 10 (prefer windows 7)

5 minutes ago, paradigm249 said:

then they should start lifing. 

4.3 ounces = 121.902949 gram acording amazon, doesnt sound alot tbh, still can make a difference in real life i suppose... a rival weights 128grams acording some norwegian websites and 130 grams on steelseries

The Rival is 104g without the cable. For low sensitivity FPS players <100g is ideal and the extra 20g on the G502 make a difference, especially when the weight isn't balanced. That's why no professional CS GO players use the G502. Even the ones that lift. xD

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

35 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

The Rival is 104g without the cable. For low sensitivity FPS players <100g is ideal and the extra 20g on the G502 make a difference, especially when the weight isn't balanced. That's why no professional CS GO players use the G502. Even the ones that lift. xD

well thanks for clearing that up

you see this? this is my signature. btw im Norwegian 

Spoiler

CPU - Intel I7-5820K, Motherboard - ASUS X99-A, RAM - Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 16GB, GPU - MSI Geforce GTX 970, Case - Cooler Master HAF XB evo, Storage - Intel SSD 330 Series 120GB - OS, WD Desktop Blue 500GB - storage 1, Seagate Barracuda 2TB - storage 2, PSU - Corsair RM850x (overkill i know), Display(s)- AOC 24" g2460Pg, Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 2 Noctua 120mm PWM, 1 Corsair 120mm AF RED LED, Keyboard - SpeedLink VIRTUIS Advanced, Mouse - razer deathadder chroma, Sound - Logitech Z313, SteelSeries Siberia V2 HyperX Edition, OS - Windows 10 (prefer windows 7)

dont get a mionix castor, probs worse mouse ive used for csgo, even a £10 sharkoon was better for me. i have a finalmouse but want a zowie ec1-a

I've been playing less lately, but my Zowie FK1 has never done me any wrong, and I'd recommend it. Not sure what it goes for new, but I paid $45 for mine used.

Corsair RGB Pro. Nuff said

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816063&cm_re=corsair_rgb_pro-_-26-816-063-_-Product

There are cheaper versions without the 'Pro' added on the name and some without rgb. Iwent from the $45 version without rgb to this and didn;t really notice a difference besides looks. Also if you don't use a sniper button, like me, just get the software and remap it to P and use it for whatever you want. IMO best mouse for FPS games