Rocket League Collector's Edition PC Edition Question.

I was going to buy Rocket League now with 40% off, until I saw that you can get 3 dlcs plus 4 new cars for $20 with the retail version. Problem is, my PC doesn't have a dvd drive, everything I use is digital download. So for those who own it already or those that know.

Question: Does include a code you can download everything from Steam without using the disc at all?

I've been looking everywhere for this, I found one video and it was pretty good but it's in german. I saw it does include a code for the 3 dlcs, but I wonder if that same code includes the main game as well.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

DVD is just installer. The package will have all codes and you can redeem them in Steam. If it for some reason have all codes, you will need to deal with Steam support. But since something like that would indicate that you have bought used or pirated version, they could just leave it like that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

DVD is just installer. The package will have all codes and you can redeem them in Steam. If it for some reason have all codes, you will need to deal with Steam support. But since something like that would indicate that you have bought used or pirated version, they could just leave it like that.

Thanks!

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p