AMD user should move to intel?

Hey guys, i've been a AMD user for my entire life (due to price), and currently i'm running a 970 with 8gb's of ddr3 and a FX 6300, it's expensive to switch to a i5 4460 and a compatible Mobo in my country (Brazil), is it worth the money gaming wise? is a considerable difference in fps and stuttering or would i just waste money (i've never had any problems with heat, since i use aftermarket cooler).  

instead of that cheaper i5 maybe look for a newer overclockable i5 or i7 used

like 4690k, 4790k, xeon 1231v3, or something similar

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 hours ago, Ragnus said:

Hey guys, i've been a AMD user for my entire life (due to price), and currently i'm running a 970 with 8gb's of ddr3 and a FX 6300, it's expensive to switch to a i5 4460 and a compatible Mobo in my country (Brazil), is it worth the money gaming wise? is a considerable difference in fps and stuttering or would i just waste money (i've never had any problems with heat, since i use aftermarket cooler).  

Wrong place to ask. If you want actually meaningful advice (for you specifically), go to Clube do Hardware. We can better help you there.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

If you really want an upgrade I would go with a fx 8350 or 8320 e due to it being the same socket type that you currently have and they overclock very well