For Linus videos: How to set focus

JBRAA
  • 2 months later...

i understand you are trying to help but that was kinda rude.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I think it's just the new guys, they're getting better though

that's was rude, but I laugh aushuahsuahsuahsuhas

It may come across as rude, but personally if I was Linus I'd be grateful of the feedback.They are a relatively new group, so it's understandable that they need some improvement.

I was unaware Linus had white knights. Fail forum

@White knights: The reality out there dont care what you think.

It's a whole forum based around him, what did you expect?

Linus is very good on what is doing and you cannot change that. Even with his "tech nical problems";).

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

I agree with the OP. Linus said a couple of months ago he wanted his videos to become more professional, lately that haven't. The editing has been going downhill in recent videos.

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Does Linus watch his own videos? (after production) Just wondering...

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

that's was rude, but I laugh aushuahsuahsuahsuhas

Really? It looks more like you were trying to shout "AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!" but keep choking on a potato and have your mouth blocked by hot asphalt.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

we like linustechtips videos for a reason and he is trying to make them more "pro" looking so just wait for a while  :) 

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

we like linustechtips videos for a reason and he is trying to make them more "pro" looking so just wait for a while  :)

No some of the thinks that go wrong are just small things that take 2 minute to fix. but would improve the quality 10 fold.

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

a little rude yes but for a company that only really makes videos, it would be nice if they fixed some basic things

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

I believe many of us are here for the content and his videos have been improving over the years!

Q9400 + Xigmatek Gaia SD1283 | Asus P5G41T-M LX + Kingston DDR3 1333MHz 8GB

Sapphire HD5750 Vapor-X | Dell 2340L | Corsair HX650 (80+ Gold)

WD 1TB Black with Windows 7 Professional 64-bit | Antec 300 Three Hundred

Yeah dude that is kinda  disrespectful imo.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Linus showed a new monitor for their camera on the livestream that will help for correct focus and lighting, so it'll become better soon!

CPU: i5 4670K w/ NH-D15 - RAM: 4x4GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3 - GPU: MSI GTX 970 100ME - SSD: 250GB 850 EVO - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (games) & 2TB (storage) - MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING - Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Window - Fans:  A lot of Noctua NF-F12 (intake, exhaust) & 1x140mm Fractal Design included case fan - Monitor: DELL U2515H - Keyboard: Custom Logitech G105 - Mouse: Roccat Kova+ - Extra: LG Optical Drive, a lot of dust

• 1 month later...

LinusFocusTips

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

I think they just need to get a bit better lighting and adjust their audio levels.

The Syndicate