Skyrim bugfixes?

Jerombolo

I don't know if it's just my Skyrim which is pretty buggy, noisebug, stuff flying around etc. Is there a good mod on Nexus or somewhere else which can fix this stuff?

what do you mean by skyrim 3?
i think your skyrim is heavily modded?
maybe you should check what mod made stuff go crazy, many mods require other mods for it to work well
also if you haven't already, use the unofficial skyrim patch mods, i think there's now a "legendary edition" that has all the unofficial patch mods in one single mod file

The 3 isn't ment to be there^^ Yes, I was just looking at the Legendary Edition Patch, I'll take a look at that. My game is unmodded.

19 minutes ago, Jerombolo said:

I don't know if it's just my Skyrim which is pretty buggy, noisebug, stuff flying around etc. Is there a good mod on Nexus or somewhere else which can fix this stuff?

8 minutes ago, Jerombolo said:

The 3 isn't ment to be there^^ Yes, I was just looking at the Legendary Edition Patch, I'll take a look at that. My game is unmodded.

Well there's your first problem, you don't have the Skyrim Unofficial Legendary patch :P I would suggest you to look into Mod Organizer and setting that up, as well as setting up at least SKSE, SkyUI and of course the unofficial legendary patch. This patch fixes a LOT of things that are otherwise bugged in the game. Gopher has a great video series on how to set up Mod Organizer.

Also, you can edit the title of your thread by clicking the edit button (the pencil) on the first post here.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Well there's your first problem, you don't have the Skyrim Unofficial Legendary patch :P I would suggest you to look into Mod Organizer and setting that up, as well as setting up at least SKSE, SkyUI and of course the unofficial legendary patch. This patch fixes a LOT of things that are otherwise bugged in the game. Gopher has a great video series on how to set up Mod Organizer.

Also, you can edit the title of your thread by clicking the edit button (the pencil) on the first post here.

I play with a controller so I won't need SkyUI and I don't really see what I need SKSE for but thanks :)

1 minute ago, Jerombolo said:

note that the "unofficial skyrim patch legendary edition" mod
has nothing to do with the elder scrolls V: skyrim legendary edition
what i mean is you have to have all 3 DLCs for the legendary edition mod to work

so you can have those DLCs separately OR have skyrim the legendary edition
if you don't have all the mods, or you have one~two of them
then you should check the mod for each DLC
example

unofficial skyrim patch works depite having any DLC or not (because it doesn't change anything related to DLCs)
unofficial dawnguard patch if you have dawnguard DLC
unofficial hearthfire patch if you have hearthfire DLC

unofficial dragonborn patch if you have dragonborn DLC

1 minute ago, EvilNeo said:

note that the "unofficial skyrim patch legendary edition" mod
has nothing to do with the elder scrolls V: skyrim legendary edition
what i mean is you have to have all 3 DLCs for the legendary edition mod to work

so you can have those DLCs separately OR have skyrim the legendary edition
if you don't have all the mods, or you have one~two of them
then you should check the mod for each DLC
example

unofficial skyrim patch works depite having any DLC or not (because it doesn't change anything related to DLCs)
unofficial dawnguard patch if you have dawnguard DLC
unofficial hearthfire patch if you have hearthfire DLC

unofficial dragonborn patch if you have dragonborn DLC

I have the Legendary Edition

15 minutes ago, Jerombolo said:

I play with a controller so I won't need SkyUI and I don't really see what I need SKSE for but thanks :)

Well if you still want to install more mods I would recommend this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29440/?

It's a mod that implements the system of SkyUI, but not the actual UI of it (retaining the vanilla one). You see, SkyUI also has a really helpful mod configuration tool (that you access from the menu in game and a few bigger mods rely on it).

EDIT: I worded this a bit weird, this mod basically removes SkyUI's UI so the vanilla UI is present. It does not implement the features, SkyUI does. This SkyUI-Away mod merely removes the UI change,

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/