Google's new layout?

This is slightly different...

Any opinions on it? I think it's not bad, I think its a bit unnecessary, but at least they haven't ruined it completely.

post-1140-0-78273100-1380660102_thumb.pn

Been like that for awhile.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

On an unrelated topic, any reason why google chrome keeps on deleting my browser settings and putting them back to default? :/

I know, what is your opinion on it?

Dont really have an opinion on it, since I don't really spend any time on that page ;p

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

On an unrelated topic, any reason why google chrome keeps on deleting my browser settings and putting them back to default? :/

As you can probably tell by the screen capture I uploaded I don't use chrome. Maybe there is an option in the browser settings that reverts chrome to default each time.

I'm indifferent.

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

As you can probably tell by the screen capture I uploaded I don't use chrome. Maybe there is an option in the browser settings that reverts chrome to default each time.

That's why I said "unrelated" :P

And nope, nothing in the settings. It seems to happen whenever my computer mysteriously shuts off when it's on sleep mode.

What? Since when? Mine is still the same.

http://i.imgur.com/u1EaE5x.jpg

Login to google first.

I never noticed this before since I tend to Google search via my search bar on my browser. Upon going to Google.com to see this grid, I actually kinda like it. It's simple and to the point.

If only they could do that to Youtube instead of constantly being weird with the layout.

Login to google first.

I am logged into Google. I blocked out my name for a reason.

I am logged into Google. I blocked out my name for a reason.

/duh

Well I dunno, strange ;p

Is your chrome up to date?

It might just be random o_o

/duh

Well I dunno, strange ;p

I'm not using Chrome, I'm using Opera.

OP is using FireFox, so I doubt it's a browser issue.

Mine isn't like that either and I'm on chrome. Really not starting to like Google. They are getting very pushy with offering there services on everything. Sign up for this, login here, share it. 

On a side note I don't understand the new chrome feature where the Google name and search bar is on a new tab but when you click on the search bar and start typing it brings you to the address bar.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

/duh

Well I dunno, strange ;p

Actually it might just be for the United Kingdom right now. I don't have it either.

/duh

Well I dunno, strange ;p

Google does tend to roll out these kinds of things in waves, so a lot of us may not see it for a while.

As for what I think, I don't really care since I never visit the Google home page.  And if I want to access a service I'll just type it into the address bar.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

I know, what is your opinion on it?

I'd say it was a good choice. It suits the simplisticity I like to associate with Google. Wide open spaces so you can see where everything you need is.

Actually it might just be for the United Kingdom right now. I don't have it either.

I'm in the US and have it on some of my computers, all of them have Chrome up to date... no clue why the difference.

I have a Win7 computer with the new page and one without, and a Win8 computer that has the new page and one that doesn't... So its not OS dependent either.