Cablemods e series vs c series?

sommde5

I have a evga g2 850 power supply and looking to get some custom cables from Cablemods. I have a gtx 1080 and on an x99 motherboard with a 5820k with slight overclock on both. I may sli with 2 x 1080s in the future. Any recommendations on custom cables? I want good quality and not extensions. Also what is the difference between the e series and c series sets from cablemods?

2 minutes ago, sommde5 said:

I have a evga g2 850 power supply and looking to get some custom cables from Cablemods. I have a gtx 1080 and on an x99 motherboard with a 5820k with slight overclock on both. I may sli with 2 x 1080s in the future. Any recommendations on cablessed? I want good quality. Also what is the difference between the e series and c series sets from cablemods?

E-Series = EVGA Power Supplies

C-Series = Corsair Power Supplies

Simple as that.

50 minutes ago, GlassBomb said:

E-Series = EVGA Power Supplies

C-Series = Corsair Power Supplies

Simple as that.

That you sir 

1 hour ago, sommde5 said:

I have a evga g2 850 power supply and looking to get some custom cables from Cablemods. I have a gtx 1080 and on an x99 motherboard with a 5820k with slight overclock on both. I may sli with 2 x 1080s in the future. Any recommendations on custom cables? I want good quality and not extensions. Also what is the difference between the e series and c series sets from cablemods?

if you want cables in custom lengths / colors you can design them yourself here: https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

I ended up going to performance pcs website to pick them up. I got the white g2 with the combs for free. total was 89 plus tax and shipping. Not bad. Super pumped.