Techifying my garage workstation!

Clanscorpia

So because I of my Engineering projects (Link) I need an area to work because my room is not suitable for it. My question is what can I do to make my space better? I have a 3x7 desk and a wall to work with. What do you guys think I should do? I share the garage with my dad and storage so it can't be super flashy like LED's. I'm thinking helping hands on the right side of the desk with the jog for soldering where I'll put my 936 clone when I get it. I'm also thinking about putting a few posters on the wall and a bright lamp in the corner. I'm also thinking of getting a TV and wall mounting it for watching YouTube videos while I'm working. Reading some of my projects might give you a better idea of what I need. Thanks for the help!

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0