Mounting pressure?

charbel1011

I installed the hyper evo 212 yesterday, but i had to put little pressure when i wanted to screw the 4th bolt, is this a problem to apply little pressure? sorry for my stupid questions but i get worried about stupid stuff.

Nope it shouldnt be a problem, as long as you were doing the x pattern you'll be fine, now... dont take an impact gun to secure it but hand tight with slight force is normal. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

Don't worry, that question isn't stupid :D Screw in until it's tight enough that you can't go any further, then loosen it a tad. Don't use a power drill, that can lead to bending.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

9 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Don't worry, that question isn't stupid :D Screw in until it's tight enough that you can't go any further, then loosen it a tad. Don't use a power drill, that can lead to bending.

That's how i installed the bracket is this correct? it's not my pc but it's an example as i installed the bracket the same way 

QbOP78u.jpg

1 minute ago, charbel1011 said:

That's how i installed the bracket is this correct? it's not my pc but it's an example as i installed the bracket the same way 

-snips-

Yeah that should be fine.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

14 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

4 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Yeah that should be fine.

I didnt put it like that on the motherboard is that a problem?

bracket_sm.jpg

12 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

-SNIP-

I thought that was your computer for a secound and I was very concerned for your future. Lol

you have am AMD motherboard, which means it will be elongated 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

On 24.6.2016 at 6:51 PM, charbel1011 said:

No it was just an example my board is msi z97 gaming 5

And how did you get it fit using AMDs screw pattern? You should be using middle holes of the 3 for LGA115x boards.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

16 hours ago, charbel1011 said:

i did put the screws on the middle.

Well then you didn't install it like in pic. But nitpicking aside, just follow manual. If you feel it rotate around middle point, thats normal since it has hinge in the middle.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv