Gaming mice for ~60$

Hello everybody!

I'm new to this forum, but I'm a fan of linustechtips for 3~4 years.

So, I'm looking for a gaming mouse and I have a buget of maximum 65$. What would you guys recommend?

I was thinking between SteelSeries Rival 300 (60$ in my country) or a Mionix Castor (65$).

- MOBA: 3rd person view, so I'm moving with WASD

- RPG

- MMORPG

- FPS: just sometimes when my friends want too

2 minutes ago, K.Emil said:

- MOBA: 3rd person view, so I'm moving with WASD

- RPG

- MMORPG

- FPS: just sometimes when my friends want too

The G600 would be a good choice then I have had mine for almost 2 years now and it has been solid. 

Yeah, it's a pretty cool mouse, but I would like something that has less side buttons (3 max). 

I'm thinking that so many buttons would just annoy because I wouldn't find the one that I'm looking for.

I'd say Rival 300, but from personal experience (SteelSeries fanboy here) they tend to have... issues. I own a Rival 100, and while the sensor only supports certain amounts of DPI, it is amazing. I mostly play FPS. 

Alternatively, if you play League, they are giving away skins with the Logitech mice at the moment. 

idk

Can you give an example of this issues?

I play Smite and Paragon (mobas). They are 3rd person view and it's pretty neat :D

Depends on the grip you use and your preference about the shape. Both use the same PWM3310 sensor.

Here's a comparison:

I have the same white Rival as shown on the video and it has been great so far. I mainly use a subtle claw grip or a palm grip while playing games and it's pretty comfortable for my hand size.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I understand now. Apparently the 300 series aren't that faulty, the majority of problems appear at 100 and 700 series. (although the 700 barely launched)

I think I'll stick to SS 300. But I will wait other suggestions in the meanwhile.

G300 is fine for me

I can't find this in my country...

I find my 100 to be fine, it's an amazing mouse. 700 is new, and as such as the 'new' sort of problems. 

idk

4 hours ago, K.Emil said:

Yeah, it's a pretty cool mouse, but I would like something that has less side buttons (3 max). 

I'm thinking that so many buttons would just annoy because I wouldn't find the one that I'm looking for.

maybe you can try the g303? only get it if you use claw grip or fingertip. it has a awesome sensor and it has 2 side buttons. make sure to try it out though, you might find that the shape is a bit odd. it's normally $50, i got it for $25 at a local best buy.

hmmm, nice suggestion

In my country is 60$... I don't know, I really like the SS 300 shape, I think I'll stick with it :)