Unknown Issue with system custom build.

Go to solution Solved by Pigenosa,

Issue solved...bought another motherboard and cpu and ram :) , thx for help ppl

Hi,

My name is Toni ,
I have this PC:
i5 3570K (upgraded from 2500k) on a Z68P-DS3 motherboard , a thermaltake lite 550W TR2 , 120 SSD , 240 SSD , 500GB HDD , 1TB HDD , gtx 980 MSI , 8GB DDR3 1333 .
The problem is when i start PC , everything is allright . As time passes it can be 5 minutes or 25 min or 1 day , totally random i get freeze , sometimes with black screen nonresponding pc , sometimes the screen freezes in chrome or whatever i was gaming on . After this situation this can go two ways : 1) It restart by himself after the freeze in ~1 min , or 2)it just stays frozen like that until i force the power button (hold down) . It started happening from the following situation: i had 2500K OC-ed at 4.2(only multiplier , no voltage change) . I exchanged it for a 3570K but forgot to revert the BIOS OC back . at some point , the PC stopped working and shutdown suddenly for about 15 minutes didnt want to start back. After that i start the PC and i get random freeze like above with no reason at all  , it doesnt matter i am in chrome , i am in a movie , i am in a game , it's all the same freeze + sound repeating at 0.5 sec the last thing i was playing or doing .
I up-ed the crash dump as instructed on the BSOD on this website : http://www.filedropper.com/sysnativefilecollectionapp
The other thing with perfmon /report doesnt work , it just stays idle and nothing happens so i can't up the files.
I checked the SSD and HDD , they seem to be fine. The video card driver doesnt seem to crash . the RAM i checked with 2 separate utilities and checked if it happens first with 4 GB , and than after that with the 4GB , same result in crash.
The CPU is good , i tested it with the person where i got it from 4-5 hours with prime95. My hunch is Motherboard or Power Supply. but i don't know how to test those.
Give me any tests and ill do it.
Thank you in anticipation for your answers.
PS:sometimes when im in a game i get a small artefact maybe for 0.20 sec , i bearly notice it , like he want to error or freeze but he doesnt...

17 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Id check your ram with memtest 86

Did that , for about 1 hour , memtest and the integrated windows testing utility

9 minutes ago, Pigenosa said:

Did that , for about 1 hour , memtest and the integrated windows testing utility

Probably a bad mothboard. Use the igpu if you have a dgpu.

Whats the code..? im also using the same power supply and having the same issues as described in the original post..  upgrading tomorrow due to underpowered for my system.. its actually fairly close to your system only on the amd side..

4 hours ago, RobTapps said:

Whats the code..? im also using the same power supply and having the same issues as described in the original post..  upgrading tomorrow due to underpowered for my system.. its actually fairly close to your system only on the amd side..

Specifically what code? The code from event viewer when is shutting down unexpectedly?

3 hours ago, Pigenosa said:

Specifically what code? The code from event viewer when is shutting down unexpectedly?

No what blue screen code..

20160621_132123.jpg

1 hour ago, RobTapps said:

No what blue screen code..

20160621_132123.jpg

I never get that recover page , every time is either autorestart (it shuts down after 1 minute freeze , stays like that 2-3 sec , and after that it starts like normal , no error no nothing , or it just stays frozen and i have to hard reset it using the power button holding down. After this , the same...normal start.
PS:While i was just answering you now , i got this error 

20160609_002908_HDR.jpg

Just tested the power supply at my friend. 

No problems.

clock watchdog timeout is unstable CPU most of the time in my experience.

Do you still have any overclock active?

Try to reset BIOS settings and clear the CMOS.

4 hours ago, deWaardt said:

clock watchdog timeout is unstable CPU most of the time in my experience.

Do you still have any overclock active?

Try to reset BIOS settings and clear the CMOS.

Done from the 1st day i started to get this. 
For example yesterday 5-6 restarts in 1 hour.
Today 0 restarts in 8 hours+

10 minutes ago, Pigenosa said:

Done from the 1st day i started to get this. 
For example yesterday 5-6 restarts in 1 hour.
Today 0 restarts in 8 hours+

Strange.

I had this issue myself and resolved it by lowering my overclock.

Issue solved...bought another motherboard and cpu and ram :) , thx for help ppl