Rally PC games for keyboard

NoBody

Hi :)

I'm looking for good rally games. I don't have a steering wheel so I would need game that is well playable on keyboard.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance :)

Keyboards are just not suitable for racing games, much less rally games. Just buy a cheap controller with joysticks. A good rally game, realism wise that is, is Richard Burns Rally. It's an old game but is the most realistic rally game to date.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Keyboards are just not suitable for racing games, much less rally games. Just buy a cheap controller with joysticks. A good rally game, realism wise that is, is Richard Burns Rally. It's an old game but is the most realistic rally game to date.

I'm not looking for realism. I would just simply like to play a rally game, without buying extra stuff.

I don't like ralism in racing games anyway because in my opinion it takes the fun out of it. For example, everybody loves the old NFS MW and not being realistic it's the part of the reason. It's called game, not simulator :P

You should get a controller. With a keyboard, you have no choice but to go full throttle all the time. A cheap wired xbox controller will let you be more precise with speed. You can a wired gamestop one new for $25

Flatout series. Dirt is ok, but lacks feel of speed with kb.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I find any racing/rally game is good with the keyboard, dirt is one of them.

Good Morning...

Dirt :) and dont forget steering wheel xD

>WaRRioR_ would like quake full and final....will trade vital organs.\"

5960x, rampage v extreme, 2x 16Gb ddr4 g skil 2400mhz ram, 2x 2tb black WD, 4x samsung pro 256Gb, 3x gtx 980 evga superclocked, Corsair ax1200w, define r4, noctua nhd15, 4x dell u2412m....