Installing Windows XP on a old pc

Stunz117

Hello

I am working a project I need a to install XP on a old board. But I am not able to find the right iso to install xp. i run i to error went try to install. Can someone help me to find a good iso ? 

thank you for your help :D 

I'm not aware of any legal means to acquire Windows XP any longer.

Best bet might be eBay or something to that effect.

Finding the right iso?

I kinda feel like this falls under the catagory "piracy" which is not allowed on this forum.

Correct me if I am misunderstanding you though.

14 minutes ago, Stunz117 said:

Hello

I am working a project I need a to install XP on a old board. But I am not able to find the right iso to install xp. i run i to error went try to install. Can someone help me to find a good iso ? 

go on used electronics pages and look for pc cases or laprops some stupids show the windows code. then go to this site: http://pcriver.com/operating-systems/windows-xp-iso-download/

21 minutes ago, Stunz117 said:

Hello

What error are you getting, and where are you getting it (at which stage)?

10 minutes ago, deWaardt said:

Finding the right iso?

I kinda feel like this falls under the catagory "piracy" which is not allowed on this forum.

Correct me if I am misunderstanding you though.

Well it depends, if the ISO itself is the exact same one that microsoft made available when XP was available there's nothing wrong with it.

If you want you can get a W7, W8.1 and W10 iso free legally from microsoft.

The reason for that is that microsoft offers these OS's with a free trial that don't require a key.

The issue is that a lot of people link ISO downloading with piracy because some of them are pre-activated or have tools to activate it in an illegal way...

Also XP requires a key during installation and we can of course only give legal options for that.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon