Who has a 1080 and where did they order it for a price that was not inflated by demand? I have been looking since release and nowhere is back in stock yet.  Have the vendor cards dropped yet (ie, Asus Strix, EVGA FTW, ect.)? I'm looking for the FTW or Strix, and need one soon because I sold my 970.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14c1pTFhry_NDb8tBhJ4U0HUmg9w4a27ATb0sVovDcG4/edit#gid=0

Credits go to the all glorious /r/PCMR 

Both cards are out already(at least in my country) and some will launch here before they do in the UK(MSI GAMING X is due to june 13 here) So launch dates should vary slightly but this dates will give you a better idea.

Btw they are sold out here already... 

I'm in the United States.  I can't seem to find a page for the Strix or FTW cards on Amazon.com, so I can't even watch for them.

1 hour ago, Baron623 said:

BTW that spreadsheet is fantastic

I agree

10700 |MSI Z 490 Gaming Edge|EVGA RTX 2080 ti FTW 3 Ultra|EVGA P2 750|32 GSkill Sniper X DDR4 3200|Fractal Meshify S2|Kraken X53|LG 34GN 850B

My neighbor's Strix arrived this morning then he sent a picture of it to me... I don't know if at this point showing a 1080 is as impactfull  as sending a dicpic but when you couldn't buy one before they sold out it certainly feelsbadman :/

I have decided the strix is the one I will buy.  My 970 is gone so I need a replacement.  Hoping they are in stock soon.  The only place that even has a page for them is newegg ?. Please post your findings of you can