Ability to change your display name

escape093

So my name is currently yorkiesandskittles, but this is actually an older name that I used to use for most of the online accounts that I created. I now use "DPersonalized", and would like to be able to change my name on the LTT forums to this. I suggest a "base username" in addition to your display name, so two people might be able to have the same display name, but their usernames would be different, to avoid confusion. Think of it like the difference between a Twitter profile name and a Twitter username.

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.

At the moment, we have no plans to allow you to freely change your name (and allowing two people to use the same display name would just be asking for trouble), but you can PM @Windspeed36 if you would like your name changed, and he will review your case and change it if it meets the conditions.

HTTP/2 203

2 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

At the moment, we have no plans to allow you to freely change your name (and allowing two people to use the same display name would just be asking for trouble), but you can PM @Windspeed36 if you would like your name changed, and he will review your case and change it if it meets the conditions.

That sounds like a much better idea. Thank you!

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.