Is my graphics card dead

I installed MSI after burner the other day,i tried to tweak the settings of the graphics card,my little brother used my computer without my notification and he maxed out all the settings of the graphics card since I left my PC like that,adter that,tge computer freaked out,it kept on shutting down,and when I open it,it lags out and I can't move,i managed to open it long enough to turn off the overclockable on MSI after burned somehow ,when I tried to go into garena and play some league of legends ,it didn't display it,i only saw heroes of newerth,is it possible that my graphics card is dead

clear bios and other settings. try another gpu to also make sure that its the gpu.

You should be able to plug your display into your mobo so you can reset the settings on your video card.

6 hours ago, Virtual01 said:

You should be able to plug your display into your mobo so you can reset the settings on your video card.

That's not the problem,i already reset the settings,problem is how do I know if it's possibly dead 

Afterburner will not break your GPU. Are the fans spinning during boot-up? Does the card have any LED indicator? Try running DDU.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE