search for CSGO players

Hello, guys ive been playing alot of csgo and i really hate what stupid idiots i usually get, and i was wondering is there somekindof teamspeak server or something else i could look for teamates in because im tired of solo que

Just try to add nice people you meet when playing. But what is your rank? I play a few times a week.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

1 minute ago, xQubeZx said:

Just try to add nice people you meet when playing. But what is your rank? I play a few times a week.

MG1 iwas LEM before ilost my rank due high innactivity :( now its super hard to rank up i got ranked up to mg2 few days ago but dropped it after loosing 2 games 

1 minute ago, Gentlekatt said:

MG1 iwas LEM before ilost my rank due high innactivity :( now its super hard to rank up i got ranked up to mg2 few days ago but dropped it after loosing 2 games 

Add  me on my smurf. I'm MGE on there. Search for #Noskill I have about 350hours.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

2 minutes ago, xQubeZx said:

Add  me on my smurf. I'm MGE on there. Search for #Noskill I have about 350hours.

ok, done 

2 hours ago, Gentlekatt said:

I'm in the same boat as you!  Haha!

43 minutes ago, Rodinski said:

I'm in the same boat as you!  Haha!

lol :D

moved o the section for looking for a group to game with

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

8 hours ago, Gentlekatt said:

Hello, guys ive been playing alot of csgo and i really hate what stupid idiots i usually get, and i was wondering is there somekindof teamspeak server or something else i could look for teamates in because im tired of solo que

Just depends on where you live?